Build a new memories

TAETZU

My son's birthday is already happening, and I'm so happy that I saw how he looks so happy when he is around of his classmates, Kim Ye-jun..ye-jun is already 6 yrs old boy, and a handsome and the kindness son..

He is have a similarity with his dad, that already leave us.. It's been so long year since he died, because of car accident that his car burn and we just found him with a burn bodies, that we can't know if it's him, but when a nurse gives the necklace that I gift for him, it's give me a pains and hurt and I really can't stop crying on our room that time because how I'm so hurt when I found it..

It's also long year since I back to real me..my son change me, he really made me so happy while only looking at him, I'm not the other wife that they will take away their own child's just because they remember their husbands by just looking at their kids, me is not like that..I'm already happy that my son is always beside me..

Until my son run towards on us, I'm with our friends, Jin oppa, namjoon oppa, hobi oppa, yoongi oppa, jimin oppa, jungkook, nayeon unnie, Sana unnie, Momo unnie, jihyo unnie, dahyun unnie and chaeyoung, Mina unnie and jeongyeon unnie is already outside of the country to had their own works, and they already had a video call with Ye-jun and congratulating my son..

Then ye-jun is smiling widely.

Ye-jun: eomma, remember what ye-jun told to you?

Me: yes baby..

Ye-jun: he is here now, I invite him remember, Because he help me when I cry when my ball trow on dirty water..

Me: is he already here sweetie? Uncle and auntie wants to see your friend too..

Ye-jun: yes eomma, he already here..

Then he just run towards on the gate, and we just Chuckle on his cuteness, and I just drink my wine while we standing, then the gate open and I saw ye-jun smiling widely while pulling someone from outside, a guy who is wearing a shades, with his gray suit, with his black hair, I can't saw him because he is looking down to my son..

Ye-jun: eomma! This is ye-jun new friend!

Then we just smile and I drink my wine again, and that guy look up and my wine glass drop on the floor and my jaw dropped also, when I saw who's that guy..

They walk towards on us and he bow on me..and show his hand.

???: Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim, I'm Choi ha-jun..

I just only looking at him with a parted mouth, I just felt that my tear one by one drop..that made my son confuse..

Ye-jun: eomma? Why are you crying?

I immediately wipe my tears and look at my son, and I saw that he show his handkerchief when he already removed his shades that really made my heart race so fast..

Ha-jun: here Mrs. Chou..

I wipe my fallen tears again, and just walk away from them, I immediately walk fast away from them..I get inside into near bathroom and I put my both hands on the marble table, and my tears didn't stop falling from my eyes, until the door open and reveal my unnies, they close the door and walk towards on me while jihyo unnie put her hand on my back..

Me: u-unnie.. that's my husband..unnie he is very looks like Taehyung..unnie..

Jihyo: Tzu..I know I know..his look is really looks like Taehyung but did you see how he wearing those clothes, your husband will not wear like those and he doesn't like to wear shades.. and his hair is caramel brown and not like taehyung's black hair..

Me: b-but unnie, I'm not gonna cry like this if it's not Taehyung, what if the person we burial before is his assistant or his driver, and what if he lose his memory, and what if someone take care of him for a long time..