Enlistment

DAHMIN

* A/N: I heard that hybe/Bighit confirm BTS will enlist together next year and they will stay there for one year and eight months 🤧 it's really hard for me and it's hard for all army around the world, that we can't see them performing and posting selca😭 but we going to be brave and support it*

JIMIN POV

we are here at the Gym right now inside of our new building that was name Big Hit but it's turn into HYBE, I saw how army looks so sad when they didn't saw the big hit name and the intro of our music video was already change..but they all still so brave and just being happy for us and they understand because our company was getting bigger and bigger..

I'm here at treadmill while my other members was at their own gym equipments..

I just here walking at treadmill to let out all of my sweats, my shirt was getting more wet and I just drink my water, I need to do this to lose some of my weights..

"Guys" Jungkook said..

Then we all hummed..while they are busy

"What's your reaction about the confirmation of bang pd about our enlistment next year?" Jungkook ask...

Then I stop my treadmill..

And seat at the chair and wipe my sweats..

"It's half Happy and half feel sad" Jin hyung said..

"It's same as to me" Suga hyung said who was just seating at the chair since earlier..

"Reason?" Jungkook ask..

"Of course, some of our fans will miss us, we are in military for one year and eight months, do you think army will survive that? No...even just one day that we didn't update, they are being crazy want to see us" Hobi hyung said...

"Well you right in that situation hyung, I also think about that, but I know army will understand because it's the tradition here in Korea" jungkook said.

Then the others start to stop from what they doing..

"Also they will be more sad if we are one by one going at military and not together...and it's a good choice that they let us to be together in military" Namjoon said..

But someone was inside of my mind right now, that I know who will be more sad than me..

"Guys" I said...then they all look at me, while Taehyung and Jin hyung start to drink their water..

"I've been thinking about our girlfriends reaction for this and we all know our parents already expecting this..but I'm worried to my girlfriend" I said worriedly..

"Same" Taehyung said..

"It's so long before we enlist in military and there's a lot of moments that your own girlfriends will be with you" Suga hyung said..

"Is she already know it or not? Taehyung..do you already contact your girlfriend about it?" I ask..

"We are here since earlier and I didn't hold my phone since earlier because our phones was at our manager...now, do you think I tell it to her?" Taehyung said...

Then I just breath out..

"Well to me, I won't worried to my girlfriend" jungkook said and that made all of us look at him and ask him why..

"Of course noona, will understand it..she even looks so excited more than me, when we are talking about my enlistment in military" jungkook said and we just rolled our eyes to him..