Jeju

* a/n: lmao I forgot to upload a taetzu one shot *

TAETZU
I already fixing my things that my manager and guards will brought, because we going to Jeju for making our music video that once was waiting for long time, that we already coming back to put some smiles to their faces, we saw how once was hard working just to defend us from the Antis/toxic fans

I'm so lucky to have those fans, who didn't stop from supporting us even we hiding something from them that might hurt their feelings..

But I still hoping they will understand, they all in right age to understand the decisions we did for our own life..

I'm with Momo unnie, Sana unnie and Mina unnie while Boo, Dobby, Kaya, and Butter will stay at our dorm first and the new cat to our dorm

I start to wear my mask and fix my top that revealing the strap of my Sando..

Then our guards and managers start to tell us to get inside to the company car, while I'm with Sana unnie while Mina unnie is with Momo unnie..

Then they start their engine that we can't late to our flight..

While Sana unnie is busy at her phone, while me I just looking outside and just thinking something about my melody project..

-------

We are near to airport, when my phone suddenly ring and I just pick it up and look who is the caller..

"Who is it?" Sana unnie said and I show to her and she just tell me to answer..

Then I nodded and I start to answer it while Sana unnie take a sleep first..

"Oppa?"

"Are you heading in airport now?" Oppa said..

"Yeah we are near in airport, are you done to your meeting?" I ask back..

"Yeah I already finish, and later I have another meeting but it's just early to end, you should take your medicine and you also take care yourself, Jeju was your second time to go there and always be with your unnies, understand?" Oppa said and I just can't help but to smile..

"Yes oppa, nayeon unnie and other unnies already told me that, no need to worry" I said while smiling..

"Good to hear"

"Oppa, we already here"

"Ok I will hung up now, GoodLuck and I love you tzuyu-ah" oppa said and I can't help but to put a big smile at my face..

"I will oppa, I love you too Taehyung oppa" I said while smiling and he hung up the call now..while I just put back my phone at my shoulder bag and I look at Sana unnie who is giving me a teasing smile and I just Chuckle at her and the car door start open and we start to get out

"For sure that smile won't fade away when we reach the Jeju" Sana unnie said and I just nodded..

Then our managers start to sign us to go now and we start to walk while wearing our mask..

This is what I wearing