The Secret

DAHMIN

many employees is not making friends with the secretary of CEO Kim Dahyun, Name Park Jimin, that looks nerd, have a thick eyebrows, have a messy hair and also weird glasses and clumsy when it comes to holding heavy things..

Many employees keep teasing him and bullying him but Jimin only don't mind those and most important here is his work and also his feelings for his boss dahyun, and you all know what i mean..

Jimin secretly likes dahyun but he can't confess at her because dahyun have a boyfriend and second he is not dahyun's type, dahyun more prepared just like eunwoo who is so lovely to her..

Jimin just take all the rudeness of dahyun because he likes her and he wants to protect her, Specially that she is a girl and he can't hurt a special girl like her to him..

Jimin got home with limping and bruises on his arms and to his face after eunwoo bodyguards punching him and torture him so bad that he also trow a blood because of it..

He only can do was just arching and he doesn't have a car that will brought him at his apartment..

But one friend of dahyun saw limping jimin at the road side and with bruises that made him stop over and immediately get out from the car and call jimin and jimin stop on his track and look who is it, and he just weakly bow at him and Dahyun's friend saw how jimin looks like someone torture him and he immediately go at him and help him..

He is Kim Taehyung ..

"Oh my God jimin, who did this to you? You have a lot of bruises and you are limping" Taehyung said worriedly..

"Don't worry, it's just simple pains and I can handle this" jimin said while weakly smiling..

"No, I will brought you at hospital, this bruises are new and fresh, and for sure some fractured Happen" Taehyung said and jimin have no choice to obey him and he start to brought jimin at his car..

He look at jimin who having a breath out and he start to drive away..

While thinking who will be the one who torture him like that, and it's made him know who is it..

It's eunwoo, that made him hold his steering wheel tightly, then he start to call dahyun while jimin is sleeping and dahyun finally answered it..

Taehyung is dahyun's brother..

"Oh oppa, where are you? Mom and dad finding you already" dahyun said..

"Did you know that your idiot Boyfriend torture your secretary jimin? And for sure the reason of being jealous" Taehyung said while hiding his madness..

"Then? It's just good for jimin and I doesn't even care about him, I more care for Eunwoo because he is my boyfriend, and jimin was just a stupid and clumsy Secretary, if i do that torture to jimin, I won't only torture him, I already trow him away from company or kill him" dahyun said and that made Taehyung shock..

"You will regret this dahyun, I swear, you will regret Everything what you and eunwoo did to jimin, I swear to God!" Taehyung said and immediately hung up the call..

Then dahyun just rolled her eyes and get back to her room to take a sleep, and don't care about his annoying brother..

AFTER 2 MONTHS

Jimin is still working even he still have a fresh wounds and employee have no respect on him and just telling him that he just acting just make their boss petty him and jimin just don't mind it..

And employees just laugh at him..

Dahyun also scold him for being absent for one week and jimin just apologize on him because of his wounds, and dahyun just doesn't care about him and she just keep scolding him while he is looking down and she also shouting at him and she just pull jimin outside and trow from the floor even jimin have a fresh wounds on his shoulder and dahyun's friends and her brother saw it and they immediately run towards on them and start to help jimin to stand up and they start to glare to employees who is laughing at jimin..