Ultimate Bias

DAHMIN

A/N: mianhe to all Eevee who waiting for taetzu one shot, don't worry I will upload it later

DAHYUN POV

how can't I be nervous right now when my group and BTS will be in same room right now huh?

It was award show and we sharing a waiting room because there's no available room around the venue and BTS have a big room that was really good for many people..

Wanna know the reason why I feel so nervous?

My ultimate bias was with them and my heart was Beating so fast right now and I even sweating so bad...

"Dahyun"

Someone call me and I look back and found..

Him?! What he doing here? Please heart don't explode first, just hide your feelings first and act normal

Then I smile and put my hands at my back..

"Yes sunbae?"

"Your members finding you now, I will go first, GoodLuck for performance later" he said and smile and walk away from here with his manager..

Gosh dahyun, is this freaking real? Is this really happening? Is he just talk to me like that? Are you still fine dahyun?

I want to scream so loud right now, my God! My ultimate bias have a talk with me! I can't believe!

Oh he told me that my members finding me and I immediately walk towards to the waiting room to join my members....

- Time Skip -

we already finish our pre-recording and we start to go at backstage and our managers start to give us a towel..

"There's no water for dahyun, wait I will take some water" our staff said and I just seat at the chair because I catching my breath..

"Are you ok dahyun?" Jihyo unnie said..

"Yes unnie, I just want to rest and I also catching my breath" I said while breathing so fast..

"Ok, stay here with other members, I will take a another towel for you" jihyo unnie said and I nodded....

"Bangtan! Come over here!" Some staff said and I look up and found them fixing their mics and I also saw him with his members smiling with each other..

Then I just look down because I catching my breath, I still didn't get some water

Aiish, why the staff was still not here, I need a water .

"You need water? Here"

Someone said and I look up and found him again..

"Here..for sure you need this, you start to look pale" he said again and I nervously grab it from him and bow a slightly at him..

"Thank you sunbae"

"Just call me jimin-ah" he said and I nodded..

"Jimin! Come here now!" Their staff said and he lastly smile at me and walk away to join his members..

Then I look at the water bottle he give to me..

Then my members start to show up infront of me..

"Woah your ultimate bias just give you a water bottle dahyun" Momo unnie tease..

"Drink it now dahyun before you faint here" nayeon unnie said and I nodded and I start to open the bottle and drink it whole because I really need this..