Meet Her Ex

DAHMIN

It's dahyun Birthday that's why she decided to brought all her members Boyfriend who will join our party inside of twice dorm..

But I didn't even know, Eunwoo was here and what he doing here? Oh for sure he is dahyun close friends..

He looks pretty good right now and I look at myself if I'm look good, but I received a tease from hobi hyung that also my members was invited..

"Eunwoo was still good looking more than you jimin-ah" hoseok hyung tease..

"Shut up" I said and he just Chuckle and Continue helping Jin hyung and jihyo to prepare Everything..

She already received some Birthday gifts from her members and Specially from me, I also saw how eunwoo give a gift to her and it's made her smile

Then they both talking and talking while I just drink my water here while watching them both Secretly..

I'm her boyfriend and why would I get jealous?

But I can't hold myself and walk towards to them, but Jin hyung call me and I turn around and look at him

"Jimin help us here" Jin hyung said and I just sigh and come towards to him..

*Time skip*

All of us was already busy from eating and we doing right now was drinking Soju and beers here

We all decided to drink those while seating at the floor while dahyun was beside me and eunwoo was beside of jeongyeon..

Then they start talking about something while my hand was at the floor that was at Dahyun's back, while I just holding a glass of beer..

"By the way, only jimin doesn't know about eunwoo and dahyun before" Jungkook said

"What do you mean kook?" I ask and I look at her and to eunwoo..

"Why dahyun you didn't tell to jimin? For sure he will get mad" Jeongyeon said..

"Mian unnie, I just want to take a revenge from this idiot" dahyun said and glaring at me..

"Guys, what are you talking about?" I said with confuse face.

"Aigoo..I'm dahyun's ex boyfriend jimin-ah" eunwoo suddenly spoke and it's made me cough because how unexpected is this..

"What? Y-you are dahyun's ex boyfriend? But why I didn't know that huh? Why you all didn't tell me? And you just let me being idiot why you all was having fun..I'm very sorry but I want to be alone" I said and I can't control my jealousy and madness right now and I start to get up and walk away from them and I heard dahyun calling me but I didn't mind it and just get inside to my car and drive away to get back to bangtan dorm and rest from this Secret they hide from me..

I'm sensitive person when it comes like this I start being so mad and so jealous..

DAHYUN POV

F*CK! Jimin is mad...and how can i let him forgive me and Specially us, I know that he really sensitive with this kind of secrets and he really don't like someone hiding a secret from him and we still do that to him, Specially I hide that his friend eunwoo was my ex boyfriend..

It's will be hard for me again to have jimin's forgiveness..

"It's dahyun Birthday but her boyfriend left because of madness and jealousy" Mina unnie said..

"We are very sorry dahyun" eunwoo said..

"No no, you don't need to apologize it's all my fault and I'm the one who will fix this, its will be hard but I need to do this for us" I said in sad tone..