I met you

NAYKOOK

NAYEON POV

it's my first time to transfer to this kind of school that full of richest people, and it's also my first time to saw a students wearing a expensive bags with they clothes same as mine

I didn't even know people here, but a girl run to me and grab my arm..

Girl: your Lim Nayeon right?

Me: y-yeah..

Girl: well I'm Kim Dahyun, can I be your new friend? Don't worry I'm not bad..I just new here too..

Me: ohh r-really?

Dahyun: yup.. don't worry the students here is good..they also curious about your life or being a richest daughter or a son..well welcome to empire high..

Me: ahhh..

Dahyun: you know I already saw about your family article, your only child of lim' s powerful company..

Me: y-yeah it's me..

Then we hear a students screaming..that made me look where is it..

Me: dahyun..why students is screaming?

Dahyun: hayst, for sure it's the campus kings..the most richest son here in empire high, you know I hate one of them, his name is Park Jimin..he really annoyed me you know..

Me: but they look like a handsome..

Dahyun: yeah a handsome but have a bad attitude..

Me: really?

Dahyun: yeah Specially that Jeon Jungkook.. his father is own this big campus and also the big building company here in the Seoul..

Me: yeah I hear about it..if it's his attitude well have no rights to call them a handsome..a handsome guy will be have a good attitude right?

Dahyun: truth..for sure you are my classmate..we on Section A because of our family ranking business..

Me: is it the real rules here?

Dahyun: yup..but you will be fine here..

Me: for sure..

Dahyun: let's go now..

I just nodded and we both walk here towards on our building to go on our classroom...

We both is already inside of our classroom while we both is beside of each other, while we already show our books that on below of our desk..then the students shout

Students: the Kings is here now!!! My gosh!!

Aiish too loud, we both look at where they pointing into, and they all get inside here in the classroom..while the other students is outside mesmerizing how they look good on there clothes while they all seat on there chairs..

After an minutes, the prof is already here..

Prof: so we have a new transfer student...please stand up Ms. Lim

I just nod and stand up..

Prof: please walk infront of all to introduce yourself..

I nod again while dahyun sign me "fighting" I just smile and walk towards on infront of everyone, and face them all I look at our prof first and slightly breath out and..

Me: good morning everyone, I'm Lim Nayeon a transfer student I came from Busan high school..and I hope we become friends.. that's all..

I just smile on them while they clap while those 6 didn't..I just ignore them, and go back on my chair..ad seat on my chair..