Jealous Nabong

NAYKOOK

I put a light make up at my face because bangtan will come to dorm because it's Dahyun's Birthday, then of course her boyfriend jimin knows about that, that's why jimin decided to brought his members here in dorm, dahyun just told us earlier that they all already coming here..

That's why I wear a nice clothes, you know it's been so long time since twice and bangtan didn't see each other because of the hectic schedules and our both PD-nims seperate us..

The reason why I making myself pretty, because jungkook will be here too, well jungkook courting me for 3 months already, we are close friends since 2018, then our conversation was end in 2019, but we only get back when me and him met at the MAMA 2020 backstage..

Then I'm so surprised when he suddenly told me if he can court me, and I just told him that I still can't tell him the answer and I assure him that he have a chance, that's why he show his cute bunny smile..

Then I just let my hair all fall down, my hair was already short and I just put some extension hair..

Then someone knock at my door and I just look at it and it's suddenly open and reveal jihyo..

"They are here unnie, come down now" jihyo said and I just smile and nod then she left my room now, while I lastly look at mirror and grab the necklace that he give to me last month, then I just show it at my sweater and smile..

Then I start to get out from my room and walk downstairs to see the others, then I just heard them laughing..

Then I also saw Sana was laughing with jungkook, while Jimin and Dahyun was busy at kitchen with Jeongyeon and Jin, then theirs Taehyung and tzuyu who is busy teasing each other..

"Oh nayeon" Suga said and I just smile while standing at the side of stair..

Then their heads turn on me..

"What you guys doing?" I ask while walking towards at the kitchen and look at the food they cooking..

"Taste this unnie" dahyun said while holding the spoon with food on it, then I just taste it..

"Omo, it's yummy dahyun-ah, did you cook this?" I ask her..

"Yes unnie hehe" she said while smiling widely..

"Hayst, such a girlfriend material, you know jimin, you are so lucky to have this girl" I said while teasing jimin..

"Of course nayeon-ah" jimin said..

"You know me, Sana and Momo Talk if in another life that we are man expect dahyun, we really gonna date her, and it's true" I said while looking at her..

"Really?" Jin, jeongyeon, jimin and dahyun said in same time..

Then I just nodded..

"It's true" Momo said..

"Well dahyun was a lovely and nicest girl that I met and we met, even she is sad or emotional, she only smiling and she is really good at hiding her feelings and only Jimin can make her like that" Sana said..

Then we all just Chuckle..

"Aish stop teasing me, just go back to your own chairs and we gonna prepare the food" dahyun said..

Then we just nod and we start walking towards to our own chairs, but I stand up first and help the others to prepare the plates..

Then we start to pray to start the dinner with bangtan, well I'm beside of Jin..while Sana was beside jungkook..

"Before we eat.. Taehyung and tzuyu was beside each other, dahyun and jimin is also beside each other..then this nayeon unnie and jungkook is not beside each other, jungkook was courting nayeon unnie, so stand up jungkook and change your position to Jin" jihyo suddenly said..