Sick

NAYKOOK

I've been see nayeon noona at backstage after they received a award and when they got backstage I saw her looks so tired and not feeling well.

Even right now that we are here at MAMA backstage and waiting to receive a award, then we finally saw twice coming here and jihyo and Mina just holding nayeon arms and she very looks not fine..

Then they start to stand beside us and her manager start to give her a water and she drink it..

There's no camera around and we can talk to our own relationship with other idols..

Taehyung and tzuyu was already talking since twice reach here, while dahyun and jimin was at the other side talking too..

While Namjoon hyung was busy at talking with someone important at his phone..

Then I decided to go at her and remove my coat and put it on her..

"Oh kook" noona said..

"You looks feeling unwell noona, you also looks pale, are you sure that you are ok?" I ask worriedly..

"Yes I am jungkook, it's just being tired for many works and I will be ok later don't worry" noona said..

"You already looks pale, what if I will brought you at hospital first? For sure twice performance was record" I said while looking at her and hold her cold hands..

Then she just smile at me..

"Don't worry ok? I'm just fine and manager Nim already give me a medicine and for sure later I will get better" noona said and I just nodded..

"Go now, bangtan was the winner, and wear this coat" noona said and put back my coat on me and I just kiss her hands and lastly smile at her and follow my members start the stage

JIHYO's POV

we've seen unnie looks really not ok, but she still overworking with us even jeongyeon was not here and her smile was trying..

That's why I decided to go at her room because she have a visitor, well it's her boyfriend again who is really worried on her..

And of course jimin, Jin, and Taehyung was here..

Then I start to knock at unnie room but no one opening..

"Unnie you have a visitor" I said and knock again..

But still no one answering..

"I will get in unnie" I said and start to open her door

Then I start to look around if where's unnie..

"UNNIE!!!!"

DAHYUN's POV

I'm talking with Jin oppa, jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and jungkook with the other members of mine here..

But our laugh stop when we heard jihyo unnie scream..

Then we saw jihyo unnie running downstairs..

"Guys help me!! Unnie is faint at the floor!" Jihyo unnie said while tearing up..

That made all of us shock and jungkook immediately run upstairs and we immediately follow him and get inside to unnie room and I start to cover my mouth when I saw how the looks of unnie and jungkook immediately lift her and lay her at the bed..

While jihyo unnie start to call a doctor and Sana unnie start to call jyp to know about what happened to unnie..

I already tearing up..