Arrange Marriage

DAHMIN

(This is too long, I hope you that you will love it, enjoy reading hehehehe)

I woke up and go on our dinning table to join dad, mom and my brother Taehyung..I seat infront of him and already say good morning on them, and they also told it to me, while I start eating my breakfast while dad is already done he just wiping his mouth and suddenly say something..

Dad: I have a announcement for you dahyun.

I stop eating and look at dad..

Me: what kind of?

Dad: a important announcement..you all know our company needs a business partner, so my bestfriend Mr. Park Seo jeon..wants to be my business partner too, but we make a condition..that dahyun will part of it..

Mom: me and your dad already talk about it and you both need to know about it, before you both go on your own works..

Taehyung: wait, why I need here? I'm getting late mom and dad..

Me: tsk..you just going to see tzuyu that's why..

Taehyung: yah!

Dad: stop it.. dahyun you need to get married..

That made my eyes widen and look at dad and mom..

Me: w-wait.. getting married? With whom?

Dad: on Taehyung's friend..

Me: wh-who?

Taehyung: jimin dad?

Me: ne..park jimin, he is son of Park seo jeon my bestfriend..

What the fuck?! On him?! What I gonna do?!?!?! He will become my husband?!?!?! My crush will be my husband?!?!?! This day is really unbelievable...

While I look at my brother who is with a tease smile, I just kick his feet above of the table, that made him groan in pain, while I just get up and walk towards upstairs, while mom say something that made me stop and look at them..

Mom: told me if you are fine with that sweetie..

I just sigh and immediately go upstairs..

--------------------------------

I already with my unnies and with dongsaeng on our work, we have a lunch time right now that's why we all bunch here.. eating our food, while the thing dad and mom told me, made me stop eating and think of it first..

Jisoo: wait, dahyun..is your food not ok? I will told to lady..

Me: no unnie it's fine, it's delicious..

Nayeon: then what our dubu thinking, that made her stop eating huh..

Mina: you must have something hiding from us..tell us dahyun..

Momo: yeah, we are not gonna let you go out here..

Jennie: true..so what you thinking huh?

Me: unnies dongsaeng...dad told me in morning something really make me nervous and think if I gonna accept about it..

Lisa: what kind of unnie?

Me: don't get mad on me ok?

They all nodded and I look one by one of them who is waiting for my answer..while I bite my lower lips..

Me: I'm gonna Married..

All: what?!!!

Then they start to seat on the chair again, and bow to people we disturb because how their voice is loud..