Love Race

TAETZU

I finally arrived at the place and I just doing a high five with this people who gonna play car race with me, and I just grab my car key and I look at my competitor, well we have a bet, if I lose he will Court me if he lose, I told to him that give his mustang and he deal with it and I just smirk and start to get inside to my car and also on his mustang, my car was Lamborghini..

Then I start my engine and he also and I smirk and we start the race, I keep driving fast to reach the finish lane but he is so fast too, And I just race my eyebrows until we hear a police that made me out of control and I immediately stop my engine and the police start to call me from outside..

What a bad timing!

--------------------------------------

I already here in the prison holding my phone while mom is busy talking to police man and this competitor that who win earlier told me that he win and he going to court me and I just like zone on him..

Then the police told me that I won't live in this hell prison and I just rolled my eyes and start to get out from this dirty prison and my mother and my older sister was here with her husband..

--------------------------------------

We finally reach the house and her husband was going upstairs and I going also but mom stop me and I just cross my arm and face her..

Mom: you really didn't listen on me tzuyu, how many times that I told you that don't do that car race huh? That's so illegal but you still do that..and I don't have a choice to do this...

Me: don't tell me mom, that you will truly do that on me..

Mom: I can do that, to change you, that just made you away from your friends..and you need to listen on me, if you still want to go on New York for your work that you want..

Me: ok ok..

Then I start to walk upstairs and go on my room..

------------------------------------------------

I already wearing my shades and my black outfits when we finally arrived the province that mom told on me, well mom and my sister will be here too with my sister family also..with her two kids and her husband of course....

They start to get out while the bodyguards start to grab our luggage on the tunk and mom call me now to get out and I just sigh and start to get out from the car and I start to look around..well it's pretty here not like on our Village and I just follow them inside..to look around of this house, this house is not like big as our house in Seoul..but the things here was so cool, it's wooden..

Yoona: grab your luggage and go on your room we gonna prepare for the lunch..and don't try to escape again..

Me: unnie, do you think I can escape here, by those bodyguards..and I didn't even know this place.

Yoona: good to hear, go now on your room with your luggage..

Me: just told to guard to put on my room, I'm tired to grab it..

I start to walk upstairs and didn't listen to what my sister saying and I just flop on the couch and grab my phone and post something on my SNS..

Then a text appear on my notif and I just open it and saw this mingyu Text about the bet..and he also finding me and he call me and I just answered it and listen to all what he say..

Me: ok you just courting me and I'm not your girlfriend ok? And you have no rights to know where I am..and stop annoying me ok?

Mingyu: hey you! We have a bet..