Vampire & Werewolf

TAETZU

TZUYU's POV

I already crown as the queen of our group, that werewolf and Vampires was with us, but father told me that I already engage to jungkook, that also a Vampire but I'm a werewolf that have a blood of Vampire too, that's why they choose as their new queen after mother died because of our enemies..

Father was waiting for my answer for the wedding and all of us was around the room having a party of my coronation and I already wearing my white tops and black jeans and my hair was already ponytail..

"Tzuyu, what is your final answer? You will accept as Prince jungkook future wife?" Father ask me once again and I look at him who is disbelief here but I look at dad..

"Yes father"

That made jungkook eyes widen, and he face father and bow on him..

"Can I talk to tzuyu, in private?" Jungkook ask father and father just obey him and he immediately grab my hand and pull me away from the place and we both was already outside of the room and he face me and let go of my hand..

"Tzuyu, are you out of your mind? We already talk about this, and why you accept it?" He said that he really don't want me to force myself to marry him because he knows that I more love that person who become part of our mortal enemies that full of Vampires, a strong Vampires and that person was become a emperor of vampires, and his older brother the one who kills my mother infront of me that's why I didn't save that person life that I really love..

"Yeah I'm out of my mind jungkook, but you don't like that? That I will be your wife? You confess to me before that you like me, but you don't want this" I said..

"It's before when Taehyung didn't come to your life" he said and that made me look at him because he mentioned his name again, that the person I talking about..

"Look at you, you still love him and you can't remove it from you and you think that only that married was the only way can remove him from your heart and from your mind..I think you are strong, where's the tzuyu I know huh? Where is she? Tzuyu don't force yourself to love me back, I already accept that I only your bestfriend and don't torture yourself, it's just making you a weak, I feel that he will get back to us even he is already our enemy" jungkook said while looking at me..that made a tear drop from my eyes once again and I just wipe it..

"That tears again..see? Now you Finally realize" he lastly said..I going to say something but nayeon unnie suddenly appear here..

"Tzuyu jungkook, our enemies was here" nayeon unnie said and that made me and jungkook look at each other because he finally back..

Then I star to hold them to appear at the room and show infront of them and we show up now and found him with his older brother hyung-sik..he is literally change, his hair was dark black, his clothes was all black and he looks fierce and he is not the Taehyung I know.. Taehyung was not wearing that kind of clothes, he is nice and good man..and he looks evil...

"Good to see the weak werewolves and Vampires" hyung-sik said..

"What you all doing here?" I ask while looking at him with my red and green eyes..

"We just heard that your father already crown you as their queen..the weak werewolf become a queen, that's will be so funny" he said and they just burst in laughter except on him who is looking around while his both hands was on his back..and he didn't even smiling and just fierce look..

"Really? Is it funny? Why don't you try to think backwards that you will know once again the thing that you really scared of that I can do to you that in just one touch, you already out of this world" I said while smirking