I Miss You My Eevee

TAETZU

I decided to check in the condo to think first, because I can't focus to my schedules and bang pd give me some time first to have a night here at the dream hotel, that only idols was check in..

I open the door and get inside, I put my bag at my room and change my clothes..

I order a wine to take a sip by thinking some of things..

When I'm done wearing my simple clothes, and my wine was arrive here at my room, I thank the person who brought it to me..

Then he get out now..

While I start to open my wine and put some red wine at my glass and start to hold it and walk towards at the terrace of this condo..

I sip a little and look at the stars while my one hand was at the railings of this Terrace..

Suddenly moment come to my mind, and it's made me feel so hurt and broke..

I look at my wrist, where the bracelet was still there..

I heavenly breath out..by remembering Everything happen to my life..

Without her....

I know it's still hurt me, when I choose someone more than her, that I only show to her that she only my bestfriend..

That at the end, I didn't know that I already hurting her that much, that I didn't know that

she love me..

My world that time was not functioning and just listening to all words she trow to me that I only can do was to be more shock

That the person I threat as my sister, is loving me Secretly..

It's been one year since it's happened, but I don't know to myself why I still can't recover about it..

But I already realized it when my members advice some things to me..

About Love

I have a lot of knowledge that came from them..

That I'm too late to realize that

I love her, I truly love her

I said I'm too late, because she already have the person who loving her so much..

There's no communication between us since it's happened that I made her cry infront of me..

I also said, that I choose someone, yes I did... because that time that me and tzuyu(the girl I mentioned) was so close to each other and I still didn't know her feelings for me, I like a girl name Irene..

She was member of Red Velvet, the first I saw her was she is truly beautiful, her looks are fierce and she also a bubbly person..

But those was just act..

I already know the truth

That I hurt Tzuyu by accusing her by hurting Irene infront of my eyes that they both only talking to each other and it's intense looks..

That I saw that she slap Irene..

But I just realized it when my members and tzuyu members told me about what Irene did..

They admit to me, that Irene knows tzuyu likes me, and wants to confess to me but Irene keep stopping her and Secretly harassing her..

And I'm too late to apologize to her, when I know that the twice foreign line was get back to their own hometown..