Surprise gift

DAHMIN

DAHYUN POV

I really miss him so bad, I really want to see him, I know they so busy about to there schedules and I understand it, well we both just same Because we also busy, but he give me a message in the morning, saying sweets message to me..

He always remind me that he can't contact me because of there schedules well I know that he will told it to me, they already so popular around the world and they also busy to three big country like US, Japan and also Korea..and attending a American major show, or Korean show..or a japan show too..

Well my group already starting be like them, for sure it's really hard and so so so busy..well three country also we gonna handle, Japan, Korea and US, since we already officially debut on US, we gonna invite to a interview on US..and many things that will happen soon..

We already done doing a shooting for our "cry for me" that we did a digital single for our once, we didn't expect that once will love it, we saw how they react on our song on Twitter, IG and Facebook too..we are so happy..the sadness become joyfulness..

Tzuyu and Momo unnie is on the room of dogs now doing a vlive, while we are here in the living room..while jihyo unnie and nayeon unnie is on the kitchen cooking for our lunch..

While I'm playing with chaeyoung right now on our own phone..while Mina unnie is upstairs talking to Sana unnie for sure..

Chaeyoung: yah! I win!

Me: yah chae! You cheat..

Chaeyoung: no unnie, just accept that you lose..you know that Mina unnie teach me..

Me: yeah I'm so envy on you..

That made her Chuckle, until someone doorbell on outside, that made us curious, who will be visit us in this day? Our shoot already done and pd nim already give us a permission to go home..

Chaeyoung: wait I will open it...

I nod on her, while jihyo unnie and nayeon unnie is still on kitchen didn't know that someone doorbell..

Then chaeyoung just open the door and reveal a delivery man? I stand up and walk towards on the door too..

Delivery man: is this Ms. Kim Dahyun house?

Me: umm this is twice house..

Delivery man: ma'am you have a delivery..

That made me confuse..and he give me a basket of chocolate..while I just hold the basket..

Delivery man: just sign here ma'am

I nod and grab the pen and sign on it, and he thank us now, and walk away now from our door, I going to ask him but he already away from us..

Chaeyoung: eh? And who will be give you a basket of chocolates?

Me: I didn't know..

Chaeyoung: look if a small paper there..

I nod and look around of this basket of chocolate, but we didn't saw something on it..until a guy appear infront of us.. holding a giant bouquet of flowers..that made our eyes widen..then a guy out it down on the side..and he show a paper on us, telling me to sign on it, I just nod and sign on it and he walk away now from us..

Chaeyoung: wow unnie, looks like you have a admirer..

Me: shut up chae..

She close her mouth and look at the this giant bouquet of flowers