it must you

I already walking towards on my home, after the heartbreaking moment Happened to my life, it's our first monthsary and also my first heartbroken..he cheat on me..i didn't know why he did that to me, I'm very nice to him but why he did that?! I'm not enough for him?! I am?!

I just crying while walking on the road side, until a rain start to pour on me, wow! A nice night! I just continue to walk on the road side..until I reach my apartment..I want to rest..after all of this I will forget about him now..I will totally forgot about us..

Yes I am nerd, with weird glasses, with braces, with pimples, and also a curly hair..this hair is literally like this since birth, when It's raining it's will be curly but when it's not it's straight..but I decided to make this curly forever and didn't let this straight again, until I already saw my childhood best friend kookie..I really miss him..you know..I didn't know where he is already..I only know his name is kookie, but his real name I doesn't know..stupid right?

--------------------------------

It's almost weeks since I didn't saw him, and it's relief me because I never cry again after that thing happened..

But I think this is the bad day for me, I just saw him right now inside of this mall..we both stop on our track when our eyes met each other..but I just look away and walk to other side and didn't mind his presence and just continue walk and walk..until I already far from him, that I already inside of the women restroom..I just look at the mirror with my teary eyes..I just cry their.. because I saw him again..that really hurt me again..

Until someone give a handkerchief on me, that made me look who is it..who is she?

???: Get it...I know you.. don't worry...

Me: y-you k-know me?

???: Yes,. I'm jeon jieun..

Me: jeon?

Jieun: yes..I'm older sister of jungkook, your ex..but don't get mad on me...I also stalking my idiot brother because of his stupid decisions on his life, I also stalking about you nayeon..I'm sorry if I did that, I just finding a right girl for my brother..and I find you..you are the right girl and the perfect girl to my brother who will change him..

Me: b-but we already broke up..and I doesn't want to see him anymore, I'm sorry for that unnie..

Jieun: I know you really won't to see my stupid brother, but please help me to change him..

She holding my both hands while pleading on me..

Jieun: please..go back on him..I know and I feel that you still love him..and about that thing you saw, I scold him I really did that, because he literally stupid to hurt you...and if you ok with that, I will change you...

Me: c-change me?

Jieun: yes, I will make you more pretty.. without your braces,your curly hairs, your thick eye brows, your pimples, and your weird eye glass...all of those will remove if you help me..

I look down, and yes she is true I still love her brother, that's why I look up to look at her and nodded..

Jieun: yes! Perfect, we both is here in the mall, and I also I have a lot of friends here that really change you into a real woman..a beautiful woman...are you ready?

I just shyly nodded, and she just smile widely and pull me outside of the restroom..

-----------------------------

We first go is on the clinic to remove my pimples and my thick eye brows that literally hurt..I didn't stop groaning when they making fine my eye brows..after an hour, I just scratch my eye brows because how hurt it..after that they told me, they going to remove my pimples with that laser! Shit! It's hurt!