Stuck With You //: taetzu version

TAETZU

something big will happen between BTS and TWICE, it was a collaboration a Comeback for Twice and BTS but in just one Music Video and One promotion..

We saw how many fans are keep sending some emails and chats to our social medias account and it's made our company decide something and it's was happening and it was in discussion..

That's why, me and Taehyung sunbae will go at the place that will take an music video with our managers and body guards of course, they make the place is private that's why no one can see it and it's was cover by many things

"Let's get in" he said and I nodded and we start to get in at the abandoned building..

Lucky I wearing an jeans and oversize stripes shirt..

Then we start to look around of the place..

"Do you think this place will be perfect for shooting?" He ask..

I can say that me and Taehyung sunbae was getting close to each other because of our other members is so close to each other and didn't feel awkward..

And how can I feel shy if my ultimate bias was here with me huh? And looks hella handsome!

"I-i didn't know sunbae, but let's check the other side of this building" I said and look at him and he nodded in response..

Then we start to look around while walking..

Until...

DAHYUN POV

we decided to follow them at the place will take a shoot, and we feel so excited right now and we can't wait to start the music video and having a promotion together..

I'm getting excited and happy!

----------

We finally reach the place and we ask their manager if where's tzuyu and Taehyung sunbae and they said they are inside of the building and we just walk towards there while wearing our mask..

Until we stop at our tracks when we saw how the rocks and some things inside are getting drop into many pieces..

"TZUYU!!!!!!!"

JIMIN POV

I immediately stop dahyun by running towards at the building who is collapse right now and the others was crying so bad and didn't stop calling tzuyu and Taehyung..

While dahyun who is the one didn't stop from crying and she really wants to escape from my arms but I didn't allow her..

-----------

She faint at my arms and i lift her and brought her inside of the van to lay her there to rest and for sure when she wake up, she definitely find tzuyu and ask if tzuyu is already here..

Only answer we can told her, which is nope...

But I feel Taehyung and tzuyu survive at the accident, I know Taehyung and for sure he help Tzuyu and hide somewhere that they can feel safe..

But it's will take long before they get out from that place, there's a lot of rocks was collapse and covering the place, but they going to do everything just to save the two...

We just resting here outside while some construction workers start removing the rocks to save tzuyu and Taehyung..

Until we heard someone calling namjoon hyung and jihyo..

Then we look who is it, it was jyp and bang pd and we immediately stand up and bow at them who is already find us and they both immediately go here...