Let's Make It Real

NAYKOOK

aish, why this world is really not perfect? I really hoping that this world will be perfect but I think it's impossible, there's a lot of toxic people already, they already make the world ruined..

Like what happening right now, that this gangster told me that he will be my boyfriend after what I did on him.. he really annoy me you know..

Then what's wrong that I slap him huh? Well the reason why I slap him because he did bad thing to my friend dahyun, then he have a courage to threaten me? Then he do everything and I will not be his girlfriend! Never!

Dahyun: nayeon you need to accept him before he jump, he going to kill himself if you didn't accept him!

Jungkook: I will count one to three and if you still didn't accept me to be your boyfriend! I will jump here!!.........one!!!.....two!!!....th--

Me: YES!!!

-------------------------------

I'm with him right now, well this idiot decided to let me introduce him to my parents that's why we already facing them..

Me: mom and dad, annoying brother, annoying sister...jeon jungkook..uhm my boyfriend..

Eumji: wow unnie, you already have a boyfriend for the first time..you already get a handsome guy like him..

Hyungjin: shut up eumji..bro, you like playing board games?

Jungkook: yeah, I'm expert with that..

Hyungjin: good to hear, unnie I'm improve that he is your boyfriend..and mom and dad for sure jungkook hyung is a good guy, he will take care my annoying noona..

Me: yah!

Eumji: You know oppa, unnie is so naughty woman, and he really annoy us..

Jungkook: ohh really? I didn't know about that..

Me: shut up (I mumble on him)

Dad: since you jungkook court my daughter?

Jungkook: uhm sir, 4 months ago..and she answer me just earlier..

Dad: four months is already fine..and take care of my daughter ok? Don't let me know that you hurt her and let her cry ok?

Jungkook: yes sir..

Dad: call me dad and call her mom..and you can visit my daughter Everytime you want..

Me: dad~

Dad: what's wrong? He is your boyfriend and he have rights nayeon..

Me: ok ok..

---------------------------

After the dinner, I brought him now outside well he needs to go home now, while I cross my arm and he turn around to face me before he get inside to his car..

Me: what?!

Jungkook: I just want to remind you about the plan for tomorrow..

Me: I remember that, and go home now before I kick your ass just to go back to your house..

Jungkook: you know what, your parents and your siblings is so kind, but you only is not..

Me: so what if they kind huh? And go home now, you annoying me..

Jungkook: tsk..kiss me first..

Me: then kiss my feet!

Then he just Chuckle and get inside to his car and start to drive away while I rolled my eyes and start to get inside and close our gate..