Wife

NAYKOOK

6985 words🔥

Eunha's POV

my boyfriend already sign me to escape from house and live with him and im so tired to my husband and I really want to have my own decisions and he always busy, that's why I decided to find a better man..

That's why I start to Secretly pack my things and leave the house, well lucky that he is not here and I can escape..

Then I already heard a beep sound outside and my boyfriend was already here..then I start to go downstairs and I startled when I saw our new maid that I hire..

"Ma'am, where are you going?" This maid said, well she is kinda pretty and cute..her name is nayeon..

"I have a business trip and when Jungkook find me, tell him that I have a business trip with my new partner, is that clear?" I said and she nodded..

"I will help you ma'am to put your luggage to the car" nayeon said..

"No need, I can do it by myself and go to your room and rest and tomorrow start your work" I said and pull away my luggage and get out from the house and my boyfriend was already outside of the car and I just give him a kiss and he put now my luggage at the tunk car and I start to get inside to his car and he start to drive away..

I just lastly look at the house and bids my goodbye with smirk..

JUNGKOOK's POV

*A/N: imagine jungkook was older than nayeon haha*

I start to wake up and get up from my bed and I start to look at my watch and it's already time to go at company..

I start to take a shower..

When I'm done, I start to wear my formal clothes to be ready to go at company..

I start to go downstairs while holding my coat and I start to go at the dinning table, only my son was here and without his mother, exactly my wife..but I don't love her anymore..

Because I felt that she is cheating on me..

"Where's your madame eunha?" I ask the new maid who is assist to her madame eunha..

"Sir, madame get out at house since last night with her luggage, she told me that she have a business trip with her friend and she also told me to tell you, that you can't worry about her" nayeon said, the new maid here..

Business trip huh..

"Ok thank you for telling me"

I said and I start to seat at the chair and eat my breakfast while I just look at Min-jun who is looks sad, because his mom will be not here....

"Min-jun-ah?"

"Appa?"

"You don't like your food? Maids can cook for you" I said while looking at him..

"No appa, the food was delicious" Min-jun said..

"Later you will go to school and don't be lazy to volunteer to your class, ok? Then after you attend your class, we gonna visit your grandparents, is that ok?" I said and he nodded while smiling....

"Nayeon"

"Yes sir?"

"Prepared her school uniform and he will go at school and also his things that he needs, Understand?"

"Yes I will sir"

Then I just smile and Continue my breakfast..

NAYEON's POV