Dirty Game 🔞

DAHMIN SMUT

I didn't know what comes to this CEO Jimin mind, to tell me to have a drink with him and inside of his conference room huh..

Of course, I just let my assistant to got home and just give my car key and I will be alone to got home, because for sure this night will be long...

This jimin is not only pervert CEO, also holding some big problems about family...

"Want some?" He ask me and I just sigh and grab the bottle and put some vodka at my glass and put it back and drink the vodka..

"So what's the reason why you call me to meet you?" I ask him..

"I'm just bored..you are CEO too and for sure you felt what I felt, right?" He suddenly said and that made me confuse.

"What do you mean?" I ask him..

"Before you Become a CEO you have a lot of bad memories Happen to your life, and before you become that brave girl, you start to being weak little girl around your parents" he spoke while playing at his wine glass while his back was laid at his seat..

"So you truly stalk my past life" I said while smirking and drink my vodka..

"Is it not obvious since at the first place, Ms. Kim" jimin said and we both chuckle...

"I would glad to know you more Mr. Park, would you allow me?" I ask him while looking at him and with cross legs..lucky that I wearing this

But my coat was at the table and I only wearing the white top inside

"I would love too, but in one game" Jimin said..

"What game?" I ask..

"Truth or Dare, Ms. Kim" jimin said while smirking and his voice become sexy when he said that..

"Ok, you or me?"

"Me" jimin said..

"Truth or dare?" He ask me ..

"Truth"

"How many boys you already date?" He ask...

That made me chuckle while smirking..

"Really? How many? You are so funny Mr. Park...I'm single since birth" I said and drink my vodka..

"Ok turn to you, truth or dare?"

"Truth" he spoke...

"How many girls you already fuck?" I ask while looking at him..

Then he look at me and put his arms at his table and Bend down to look at me nearly..

"One"

Jimin said in seductive voice..

I just look away and drink my vodka because I felt the hotness here even I didn't wear my coat..but the aircon is turn on..or jimin was just too hot to handle...he is so damn sexy!