Destiny

TAETZU

LITTLE TAEHYUNG POV

I go at the playground because my friend Yoda text me that meet her, and when I reach the playground I saw her crying and I just sigh and Continue walk towards at her..

Then she look up with her teary eyes..

I saw that she is mad at me and she slap my shoulder while crying..

"You told me that you also like me, that's why when we get old we gonna be a couple, but what you did?! You didn't answers my texts and calls, and I also found you at school earlier with a girl laughing with you and you told her that you are single!" Yoda tzuyu said..

"Sorry Yoda, but we still young and it's will take long that me and you will have a relationship, that's why I tell to her that I'm single, we only a grade school student" I said in calm down way to make her calm down

"But you build a promise Taehyung, we build a promise that no one will cheat...if at the first place that you just forcing yourself to love me back, I already stop from liking you, and stop my imagination, everything that I give to you, I didn't do since at the first place, I think you are a nice guy who won't hurt a girl feelings but you did that, and you did that to me, I hate you! I don't want to see you anymore!" Tzuyu shout and run away and I just keep calling her but she didn't stop and just continue running away..

I only can do was to breath out

AFTER 2 WEEKS

I decided to visit her at their house to give her a flower, just to forgive me about what I did, I just did a right thing because we still young, but I didn't said that I doesn't like her..I also like her but about having a relationship in young age, it's not ok..

Our parents will get mad at us....

But when I reach their house, the door was lock and I ask the woman who is living beside their house who is cleaning the outside of her own house..

"Ajumma?" I ask the woman who is looks 60 yrs old..

"Yes?"

"May I ask, if Mr. Chou was here? I want to visit Tzuyu" I said while smiling..

"For sure you are Taehyung, Tzuyu's friend, she didn't tell you?" She ask me and it's made me confuse..

"She didn't mention something at me" I ask with confuse face..

"Tzuyu and her parents leave since last day in morning, they will go at US and I didn't know when they going to go back" ajumma said and it's made me stunned at my place and ajumma Continue what she doing, while a tear start to drop from my eyes..

*Time skip*

I already here inside of my room holding Tzuyu's Picture with me, also tearing up..and apologizing because before she leave I didn't apologize at her and give her a pain and hurts about what I did..

Then I saw mom at my door and she start to get inside and seat beside me, while im just tearing up while looking at tzuyu at Picture..

"Son, Tzuyu will get back and you can apologize at her when she get back, you just need to wait for her, remember that you and her made a promise? And you need to treasure it until she came back, for sure she is missing you and she won't forget the promises that you both build for each other.." mom said and I look at her and nodded..

"Mom, is it ok that if tzuyu will get back, I will ask her to be my girlfriend?" I ask..

"Of course you can, but the right age for that was 18 above, because for sure your dad and Tzuyu's dad won't allow you both when you both was still 17 below, and you still 12 yrs old Taehyung-ah, and you need to learn more about love, don't take it fastly and in future you can do that by your own, that me and your dad will support you until the end" Mom said and that made me smile and thank her..