Growing Feelings

DAHMIN

looks like we have a new Target, well there's a nerd guy who is wearing weird eye glasses and wearing a jacket and he just looking down when he enter to our room and our prof told him to introduce himself and he shyly nodded, while we just look at him, while I saw how he looks nervous..what a kid..

Then he start introducing himself while stuttering that made me smirk, what a lucky day..then our prof told him to seat now on his chair and he nod and walk towards on his Chair..

Then me and my friends start to look at each other smirking and we Secretly look at this park jimin guy, for sure I will have fun with this nerd..

--------------------------------------------

We start bullying him and I'm the leader of our group name "bangtwice" then he always obeying what we telling him, I even ruffling his hair when he did a good job..

But when I came from library to Brought this books that so heavy and lucky I saw him that made me smirk and call him then he look at me and I sign him to walk towards on me and he obey me and totally walk towards on me and I give this books on him and told him to brought from the faculties around of this school and he obey me and I just smirk and leave him at the side..

-----------------------------------------------

And it's starting that he didn't obey us and my members start punching him and Making him suffer more, and it's his consequence for not obeying us..

When we already done on him, we already walk away from him and leave him there alone with bruises..

JIMIN POV

I don't care if they will hit me or torture me, I don't want to go back to the real me, it's just bring back all my bad memories..

And I don't want it to happen again, something bad happened to me when I studying in big school, my dad died because of me..all my relatives start blaming me because of what happened, if I didn't being naughty to dad and if I didn't argue with him, he will not die and he will not had a car accident..

That it's long time before I move on about it, and the pain is still on mine..only me is living on our house, mom already leave me and my other relatives they all go back on US to handle our company, only the maids and guards on the house that I give a day off first and they all go back to there own family and leave me alone on the house..

Just playing on desktop or writing something about my life without them, how my life is so sad and full of hurts and pains, that no more happiness will happen to my Life..

I already here inside of my room, healing the bruises that dahyun and her groups did to me..I just all keep it and I didn't even care on them..

When I'm done cleaning my bruises I start to lay on my bed to sleep..and I totally felt sleep, and I dream about dad who is walking towards on me and I just run towards on him to hug him and cry..but he broke the hug smiling..

*Dreaming

Me: dad please came back to me and to us..

Dad: I can't son..but I believe that there's a lot of people will love you, and don't cry and don't hide who is the real you, show it to all again son, prove to them that you are not weak, prove to them that you are strong, and dad will guide you even your mom or the other relatives is away from you, dad will here beside you, dad never broke his promise, and I still beside you.. don't let them hurt you son and I know they have a Golden heart that they still didn't show it to all, but if you help them..they will be the happiest person in the earth and you will be happy son..you will be happy with someone who really made you the true love and the sincerity about love.....be a good man and Remember what I told you....bye my son