Poor Guy with Rich Heart

(a/n: HAPPY 20K READS! & HAPPY 1.43K VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!🤧♥️)

DAHMIN

I start to find my black clothes to wear it, because I will escape from the palace..

I will talk to dad earlier but when I'm outside of the room, I heard that he is talking with someone..but when I slightly open the door, I saw who is it..

It's the prince of UK, that have a Korean blood, Then I'm so shock when dad said that him and me was going to arrange a marriage and that guy was just looks so happy..

That's why I will move out from the palace, I immediately put some my clothes at my back pack, I also grab some cash and also I grab my charger and phone..

Then when I look at my window, still have a lot of guards outside, lucky that I told them that dad was calling them..

I wait for 20 minutes, then I finally saw that they start to walk away from my place..

Then I immediately wear my black mask, and I start to wear my hood and I also wearing a cap with hood at the top.

Then I immediately grab my bag, then I start to run at the stairs and lock my door..

Then I start to look around and I start to get out from our big gate..

Then I immediately run away from the palace that no one will saw me, and it's already night time..

Then I look at my watch, it's already 9:00 pm..

I already far away from the palace, and I just walking in the road side, and I didn't know how to grab a taxi and I didn't where I am..

Because it's my first time to walk here on road side, well I'm princess and my parents really spoil me and didn't let me drive alone without bodyguards and without my own assistant..

Until I stop at my track when I felt a rain start pouring at me..

"What bad timing" I said and I start to look around if where I can stay that I can't wet..

Then I just keep running and running and finding a place that I can stay..

Then I found a house, then I start to knock there multiple time and it's start to open..

Then reveal a Guy, who is looks same age as me..

"Who are you?" This guy said..

"C-can I s-stay h-here? I didn't know where I going to stay" I said with stutter voice, because this guy was hella handsome and cute! He is charming guy..

Then he start to nod and he start to let me in and he start to close his door..

"T-thank you s-sir" I said..

"Why you running through the rain? And didn't brought umbrella" this guy said..then he give me a towel..and he also give me a chair and I start to seat there while he drink his coffee..

Then I start to look around, this house is just small and only one room have there's no stairs, have a small living room and small kitchen and many people can stay here..