the Night🔞

Gosh I didn't know what I gonna do, and I felt to nervous, lord God forgive after this, lol

-----------------------------------------------------

NAYKOOK

I already wearing my dress that looks so sexy to my body and my chest and my one leg was slightly revealing, well I this party was the MAMA 2020 after party and many idols was here..

Me and my members start to seat At the chair and waiter start to give us a wine here and we just thank him...

There's a lot of idols was already here but only bangtan was not here and I saw Jennie coming towards here and I just stand up and we both smile to each other and hug each other and broke it..

"You looks so damn sexy nayeon" Jennie compliment on me..

"Tsk, you are more sexy to both of us Jennie, and you still so sexy and Beautiful than ever" I said and that made us Chuckle..

"You know Nayeon, fans doesn't call us siblings for nothing" Jennie said and I just nodded..until her members start to call her and she bids her goodbye to me and she walk away now and I start to seat at my chair and I grab my wine and drink it and I start to look around and found bangtan was getting inside of the party room..

Then I also saw that they start to walk towards here..

They also saw us, then we just stand up and bow to them and they also did the same..

While I look at jungkook who is eyeing me, and I just pull down my dress that my legs won't too revealing..

Jungkook was my boyfriend but our members doesn't know that and he really hates when he saw me wearing this kind of dress Specially in this kind of party that many idols are..

Then he start to seat beside me and the others was seat beside with others around our table, then they start talking something lucky that my manager was brought some blanket for us and I can cover my thighs..

Until I felt jungkook hands start to roam around my waist and he start to push his chair that will beside me and he hold my waist tightly..

"You really such a bad girl huh"

He whispered while looking around..

Then I just bite my lower lips because of this..

"You already know what will happen, right?" Jungkook said again and lucky that the sound was loud and the others was busy at the dance floor..

He removed his hand at my waist and it's made me relief..

But no....

NO ONE'S POV

nayeon start to felt jungkook hands traveling to her private area and jungkook start to play with it while just acting normal while nayeon is just looking down while biting her lower lips and nayeon trying to remove his hand from his clothe p***sy

But the way that nayeon trying to remove his hand who is rubbing her p***Sy, it's make jungkook hands rub more at her clit, nayeon just holding her moan because of jungkook torture at her infront of her members and infront of his members..

"Unnie are you ok?" Jeongyeon ask..

"Yeah I'm ok jeongyeon, don't worry" nayeon said while trying to smile and jeongyeon just nodded and Continue talking with namjoon...

"Your so wet my lady" jungkook said again..

"K-kook stop" nayeon said while looking down and looking at him and jungkook just smirk and Continue what he doing..