Enemy to Lover

(hi guys! It's been a long day that I didn't upload a one shot story here, because of my hectic schedules in school, like my midterm, finals, and other activities was still not done but now its all done for 1st sem, and I have a long days to upload more a one shot, and of course, I hope that you will wait for my DAHMIN story very soon will upload, thank you!)

DAHMIN

I already reach our school and my bag was already with me, I already wearing my hoodie and I put my hood on my head and still waiting for students who get inside, until when I getting inside someone bump my shoulder and that person was my mortal enemy, and he really annoy me soooo much!

I don't even care if he is the son of owner of our school, then I just grab his hood and pull him away and I saw that he saw me and I just give him a death stare and I start to walk inside of the bus and start to seat on my seat, when I already seating on my seat, I just put my bag on my thighs and looks like this time will be a unlucky, well he is my seatmate, then we just rolled our eyes and he start to seat beside me and the bus start to drive, while I decided to grab my headset and plugged it on my phone and I start to wear the headset to my ear and listen to a song that really made me feel better, well I'm not feeling well right now because this stupid was beside me..who is busy on his phone and I just look outside..

Until I hear that he saying something on me..

Jimin: I didn't know that Eunwoo the prince of campus was your Boyfriend..

Then I just look at him who is smirking while looking at his phone..

Me: so? Well he likes me and I like him, so we just start a relationship, for sure you are envy on us because you don't have a partner..

Jimin: really? Me have no girlfriend? One from biggest Playboy on campus have no girlfriend, you must be kidding me..

Me: then you Finally admit that you are a totally playboy that only play a girl hearts..so who's the liar now..

Jimin: yeah I already admit that because it's the truth, I won't hide something or keep something to other people around me, it's just hurting me..

That made me look at him, what?! A biggest Playboy like him is feeling hurt?  This is unbelievable, before he doesn't care to people that he hurting and he just keep bullying and playing to someone because he said that it's was fun, but this jimin beside me right now was different, and he even looks serious when he said it even he already sleeping wearing his earphones...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We already reach our camp site, and we start to fix our own tents, and it's unlucky too, that his tent was beside me and I saw that he fixing his tent and while his other friends was busy too, and I just continue fixing my tent, well my boyfriend eunwoo was not here because he told me that they have a training in swim competition, but he gonna try to go here..

Eunwoo was a ideal guy of all, because he really looks so perfect, his smile was so pretty, even a guy's when they see his smile they just stunned and didn't came back to their Senses and his smile made me like that on him that I start to like him, well he is the kindness man that I found, he also gentleman, he is too perfect and me, I'm just not too perfect, but he promise to me that he gonna take care of me and he gonna full fill it that's why I'm so happy..

When I'm done to my tent, I just put my bag inside and get out to join the other students that our prof told to us that she gonna told something on us..I already found my friends and I just stand beside them.

Prof: so all of my students was already here...for sure you all already eat lunch in the bus earlier, and you all already rest, so in first day of our camp, some activities will happen..this game was talking about your things that need to play, it's a things relay, if a group was have a long relay things that put to this grass it's will be the winner..ok...one group of girls and one group of boys, start now..