oli london

Requested by bread_seokjin

DAHMIN

I've been staying here in my boyfriend apartment for 3 days, reason is company give us a one week rest after our hectic schedule and preparing for something big that we still can't tell to once.

I already plan that I will go to my parents house but mom call me that they will go somewhere that's no one will staying at house, so lucky that my boyfriend visit me at our dorm...

He still not coming home and for sure they still busy at their company having a hectic schedule too, I just give him a massage later..

But first I need to cook for our dinner..me and him was good at cooking but I'm more expert, he really likes my cook..

AFTER 20 MINUTES

I finally prepare the food at the table Specially the plates, glass of water, and the utensils

Perfect that I heard a opening door, then I just immediately go at the door and already found him, he just locking the door, I just smile and he start walking towards me.

"How's work" I said and Remove his cap..

"As always, so stressing and so hectic" he said and sigh..

"Aww poor baby.. before you eat, change your clothes" I said while looking at him, h
Then he just nod at me .

"But where's my welcome kiss?" He said and turn to me..

I just Chuckle and peck his lips and he just smile and me too, then he Continue walk towards on his room..

I still feel shy when I always doing the first move, and I badly want to scream because of happiness but I just scream inside HAHAHA..

He is my long time crush and bias in bangtan, my unnies really disobey me before they really told him that he is my long time crush and he also my bias and he just react with a smile, even his smile was attractive..shape of his face and shape of his body was literally sexy and hot, hayst..

Oh by the way, we both sleeping in one bed only because its what we want, he also scared that I will leave him, that I never do to him because I truly loves him, he is such a angel, he is so kind, he is so gentleman, and everything good was on him, but he also have a bad attitude side, it's not too much bad..but his glare was scary you know even his members scared on his glare, even me...

Then finally he is already walking towards here with his gray short and oversize shirt, I already seating at my chair and he seat at front of me..

And we start eating the food that I cook....

"Do you cook this?" He ask..

"Pfft, what do you think? I'm only here..are you waiting for someone who will cook for you? Jimin-shi" I said while giving him a fake smile and he understands it..

"Aigoo my girlfriend was jelly jelly, of course I'm not waiting for someone, I just think that Jin hyung and the others come here because Jin hyung early to go out from company" he said and Continue eating his food..then I just nodded..

"What if Jin oppa already Dating someone and he just hiding it to us, you just said that he Early to get out from the company, and it's not his habit that he will get out without you all" I said with confusion....

"Well yeah, it's also what we think but for sure soon he will reveal it to us when we saw him with a girl in secret place" he said while eating..

AFTER EATING

We both was already inside of his room while he still at the bathroom, I just get the medicine that I will put on his shoulder because I saw him holding his neck and he just keep stretching his head..