first Love never dies

(a/n: after this dahmin one shot, will next was naykook, im sorry for eevees who is waiting for taetzu one shot, I can't upload taetzu one shot until "three side of heart" was still not done, I hope you understand)

DAHMIN

I already Dating someone, after my break up with an very known idol from bangtan, Park Jimin BTS Jimin, it's been 2 yrs, since we both break up, because we have no time to each other and we both was tired because of our own hectic schedules, our break up was in nice way and not in bad way, that couple will have a fight first before breaking up..

But now, I Dating eunwoo..but happiness was completely, and I didn't know the reason..

Me and eunwoo was Dating for 3 months already, and dispatch already knows that because they caught me and him at the park and they hide it first and our company keep paying that dispatch that won't reveal our relationship with other idols..also my past relationship that will ruined everything..

----------------------------------------

Our staff was panicking to find the things that need for us, that's why I volunteered to go at the storage room to find the things and jihyo unnie obey me..

4 hours before the award show will happen..

Then I just get inside to the storage room and holding my phone that my flashlight was turn on..

Then I start to find that thing that our staff need for us...

I start to go at other cabinet of things to find it and it's so dark here and it's creepy..

Then I heard a drop thing that made me startled and I just saw a shadow that coming to me, that made me step backwards..

I scream when I bump into someone and drop at the floor that I holding my phone tightly..

Then I slowly open my eyes to look who is the one I bump into and I look like if laying to someone, but im laying at the floor and I saw a arm that at my back neck and I slowly look up who is it..

It's my ex boyfriend...

There's a feathers that dropping from the top, for sure that from the bow that drop from the floor that full of those feathers..

Our eyes was just met for a minute and didn't leave each other eyes..

I just saw my one hand that on his shoulder..and his other hand was at my side..

Then we just heard the door and we start to stand up and he help me, and he immediately go at the door trying to open it, and I just walk towards there..

"What happened?" I ask while looking at the door..

"It's lock"

That made my eyes widen..

I start to knock and say that if some is outside, but no one answering us..

Gosh! The event will start! And why this time we both was lock here! Hayst!

"Hayst stupid that I volunteered to find that thing, hayst!" I said and laid my back at the wall..I even already wearing my dress for the red carpet...

"Call your members that they can save us from here" he said and yeah, he is right....

Then I start to open my phone..

"Really phone? You will out of battery? Aiish!" I said..

"How about your phone?" I said not trying to look at him..

"Same as yours, mian" he said and I just nod..

--------------------------------------

We both was just Seating at the floor that our backs was laid at the wall..we just heard the opening of event even it's far from here..