My Ultimate Crush Finally Confess on Me!

(a/n: hey guys! This is NAYKOOK story, and this is highly requested by for naykook Shippers, so I won't let you wait for long and I will start it, let's go!)

NAYKOOK

I already fixing my things, when Areum and minhyuk show up infront of me and infront of jungkook..

That still not talking to each other, because of what I saw in prom last last last day, that I saw this Areum kiss him at his lips, that he knows that I like him, and they really show it infront of my teary eyes..

"It's still early to go home nayeon, and you already going home" Areum said..

"I have no time to make play games with you once again Areum, I just want to rest and done" I said and grab my bag..

"But before you got home, Minhyuk wants to have a game before this night will end" Areum suddenly said..

"Yeah that's right, Lucky that king of campus was here to play the games with us..so me and nayeon will be teammates, Areum and jungkook will be partner, becz you both was the king and queen of campus that announce last last last day" minhyuk said..

"So when is the game going to start?" Jungkook said..

"This night" minhyuk said while looking at him..

Then I just put back my bag at the side and start to get out with this two..

This is what I wearing

This game will be volleyball

This game will be volleyball..but I didn't even expect that there others will be our teammates..my friends and his friends was there..

Then we start to place to our own place with our own teammates..

Then I just stand at the middle..and Areum also stand at the middle..and she just smirking..

"If one of us was lose this game, you will get a consequence" she said and I just ignore her..

Then jihyo start to spike the ball towards to them..

AFTER 2 HOURS

After two hours playing, the score was already tie 24/24 and one from us will 25, they already win, and I want to be win in this game..

Lastly the one who will spike, was me.

And I just hold the ball and start to breath out..and start to spike it to other group..

But we are lose and Areum team was win, and I just breath out, because I'm still not too good at this game, I still practicing..

"So Nayeon, choose who will take the consequence" Areum said..And I just walk towards to them that jihyo going to take the consequence but I just stop her..

"I'm leader, and I'm gonna take the consequence" I said bravely..

"Nayeon, no you won't take Areum consequence, You know what she can do" minhyuk said, this guy was secretly liking me, but I already know that because he confess on me and I just reject him..

"For sure, her consequence won't hurt me, just like what happened before, so I need to worry" I told to him..

"Are you sure nayeon?" Jin said and I just nod..

"So what is your consequence?" I ask her..

"I'm not gonna bully you or torture you once again..and this one was just simple and won't give you a bruise or wounds" she said with cross arms..

"Just straight to the point, that I can't waste my enough time with your games" I told her..

"Ok..kiss minhyuk, infront of us..not in cheeks, in lips" Areum said that made our eyes widen..

"The hell Areum!" Minhyuk shout..

"So you won't, then I will did It to someone that nayeon likes" she said and she start to walk towards to jungkook, and she cup his face and kiss him infront of us..

I just keep my tears first..you really want to hurt me, it's really stab me..

Then they broke the kiss now..and I saw that she and him look at me, and I just give them a smile..

"Congrats.. that's good consequence, it's really not give a bruise..but wound, have...and this game was finally done..then I can go home now, right?" I tell them that my tears already drop and I just immediately wipe it and walk towards at the room and lock myself inside of the bathroom..

I start to burst in tears, because of hurtful I see, and it's infront of me once again, I saw again what I saw in prom, that really broke me apart, and now it's so broke that never fix, never fix..

"Nayeon! Let's us in! Let us!" Someone shout outside of the bathroom..

"Please leave me alone first, I want to be alone"

I said through my sobs..

"Nayeon...this is Jungkook"

"Get out from that bathroom and face us..you said that you are a brave person, but what you doing this? You being weak and not to be stronger..come out now...jebal" jungkook said through outside..

"Leave me alone First..I just want to think first, I want to start a new, I want to start the new me jungkook, please don't stop that, it's just hurting me when I always saw you.. please leave me alone first, please" i said still through my sobs..

Until I saw a ghost that coming to me, that made me step backwards, but when that shadow was gone..until I heard a drop thing that made me scream loudly...

Then I just saw the door start to barg open and reveal jungkook, with worried face and he also saw me..that in trembling by being scary..that I already bursting in tears..

Then me and him just walk towards to each other and I just hug him tightly because of being scared..

I just close my eyes when he hugs me too, that he already caressing my hair..

"Don't stop loving me nayeon-ah, please.. don't change yourself and just stay on me, and only me you choose nayeon, only me" he said that made me open my eyes and broke the hug and look at him..

"H-huh? What do you m-mean?" I ask him..

"At first, I felt to Annoy at you because you didn't stop irritating me..but when t become long, and when you end those, I start to miss everything, like I want to see you everyday, I want to see your smile, I want to heard your laugh..and it's only mean..that I also like you nayeon, I like you too, not Areum, not other girls here at campus, and you and only you nayeon..you only girl make me like this, you are not too perfect girl..but you have a great personality that is so different from the girls that I met.. that's why I telling you, don't stop from loving me..that kiss, I doesn't want that..I promise..but you still my first kiss, remember?" He said while looking at me..

Then the one was sink in was the first kiss, that made me think backwards and Remember before....

Wait...he is kookie?!

"A-are you k-kookie?" I ask him..

"Yes I am nayeon" he said while smiling that made my eyes widen..

"Remember that, we both told to each other, that when we both get old, we gonna be couple and marry each other? And I will do that, but the marry was not now..I want to prove to you first that I truly loves you, that im so serious about my feelings for you" he said while caressing my cheeks..

He love me too! He finally confess on me!!! I'm so happy!!!!

~ the end ~