Escape

TAETZU

I look at my watch, oh I wake up in night time, I start to get up from my bed to look for tzuyu, she still mad at me when she saw me having a coffee with my ex girlfriend, after my ex visit me at office, I also didn't answer her calls that time, that's why she decided not to sleep beside me and sleep on the other room and I just obey her..

I start to get out from our room and walk towards on her room, I knock first but no one opening it, I just decided to open it and get inside..

"Tzuyu, do you already eat a dinner" I said but still no response, she is not inside of the room, I also look at bathroom but she still not here, then I look at her closet room, she still not here, but the cabinet of her dresses and gowns was open, I just walk towards there..

I know all her dresses because I sometimes fixing it, she is sometimes lazy fixing her own things, that's why I own her works..

Her backless black dress was not here and I start to check her heels at the other side, there's one heels is not here and also his clutch was not here, her favorite clutch..

I just breath out, for sure she go at the club again, for many years, I doesn't allow her to go at club to drink some alcoholics, because she is easy to get drunk..

I grab my phone and call Dahyun, And she finally answered the call, and I heard the loud music in background..

"Yes oppa?" She said..

"Where are you?" I said, while hiding my anger..

Dahyun was my younger sister and for sure she brought tzuyu again at that club that there's a lot of Pervert guy..

"Don't lie to me dahyun, if you don't want me to get mad" I said..

"I-i'm here at C-club" she said in stutter voice..

"Tzuyu is with you right?" I said..

"Y-yeah"

Then I hung up the call now and I immediately grab my jacket here and also my car key, then get out from the house..

I immediately get inside to my car and drive fastly towards there..

Until my phone ring and it's from Jungkook, then I just answered it..

"Finally you answer the call, Mingyu was planning something to tzuyu, what we gonna do?" Jungkook said..

"Easy, if he touch my girl, kill him" I said with anger..

"Hey are you ok? Why you sound so mad huh?"

"Tzuyu escape from the house and go back to the club with dahyun again" I said..

"Oh fuck, I need to call jimin to take home dahyun" jungkook said and I just said ok and he hung up the call now..

I'm part of mafia leader's, and mingyu was our biggest enemy, he likes Tzuyu and he wants her to be his wife but tzuyu is mine, and no one dare to touch her..

That club that dahyun and tzuyu go, was own by mingyu, that's why I need to go there fastly before mingyu take tzuyu away from me..

She really disobey me, aish!

I finally reach the club and I get out from the car to get inside but this two guard stop me, because they know me....

"Let me get in" I said without looking at them..

"No Mr. Kim, you are Boss mingyu enemy and Boss told us not let you to get inside on his club" one guard said that made me smirk and I just step backwards and turn around, and I grab my gun at my waist and point it into their heads..