The Heiress

DAHMIN

Requested by ACE

I told to my driver to brought me on my favorite cafe because I want to take a coffee there, I didn't know but I really like the hot chocolate their, I also wearing my sweater clothes and also my Barret hat and even my mask too, I also have a gloves..

My parents told me I need to wear a expensive clothes because I'm the heiress of Kim's, that I didn't want to be, but I don't have a chance and just accept it..

I wear a mask for no people surrounded again on me, my driver told me that we already reach, I just thank him and get out on the car, and my bodyguards start to surround on me..I just walk towards on the cafe and my guard open the door for me, I just bow slightly on him and get inside..and they find a chair for me, I just follow them and they pull a chair for me and I just seat there and put down my mask..

Guard: madame, what your order?

Me: a hot chocolate please..

Guard: yes madame..

I just smile on him and he walk towards on the counter to ask for a hot chocolate..I just playing my fingers on the desk and I told to my bodyguards to go outside..they obey me, I just wait for my hot chocolate, well it's so cold here in Korea right now that's why I wear like this..

Until my hot chocolate already place on my table, it's literally smell so good..I just smile when I already saw my hot chocolate, I want to thank this waiter, that's why I look up to thank him..my smile fade away when I saw how this guy is handsome and cute..I just look at my hot chocolate again.. because I felt my cheeks is burning..

Me: uhmm t-thank y-you..

I look at him but not too much, I just saw that he bow and walk away now, that made me look back..he enter the kitchen..while I look at my hot chocolate, i already sipping my hot chocolate, it's more yummy not like before..did he did this? And also it's my first time to saw him here? But where's the girl who always brought my hot chocolate..ugh! Nevermind..

I will always go here to meet him, I didn't know what kind of forming feelings inside of me, but I start to like it..but I remember what my dad told me, that never be in love to a simple guy, and will be a rich guy like us..

It's hard..you know..

-----------------------------------

I always go on the cafe with my bodyguards of course, and I always saw him, and he just didn't smiling on even looking at me..ad just nodded or bow on me.. but I don't care at least I always saw him here, I already realize it that I already like that guy.. that's why I already coming here..

I ask my nanny about the signs that you already like someone..she told me that you always miss that someone and you always want to see him..that really sink in on my mind until now..

-----------------------------

My nanny told me that dad call me on his office here inside of the mansion, so I just nodded, why he suddenly calling me?

I knock on the door and get inside and bow on dad..and seat on the chair..

Dad: I will be straightforward to you dahyun...one of your bodyguard told me that you always going on that cafe..just want have a hot chocolate..or the waiter boy you always want to see..

That made me silent and just look down and play with my fingers..

Dad: your a the Kim's heiress dahyun, you can't like a simple guy like that waiter boy.. remove that feelings for him it's will not help you, what if you and that boy had a relationship huh? What if that boy just want your position on Kim's and only wants you money huh? What you gonna do if it's his intentions huh? I just giving you a advice dahyun..soon you will be crown a heiress of Kim's and you will handle all of our properties.... don't ever go on that cafe..I will told to your bodyguards will not let you go out here in the mansion, go back on your room now..