CEO part 2

We finally reach the house and we start to get out from the car and we start to get inside of the house and mom was found us that made her walk towards on us..

"I keep calling you Taehyung but you didn't answer, and oh tzuyu is here" mom said..

"I will tell to you everything mom, I will brought her to the guest room first, and she will be living here forever" I told to mom and that made her eyes widen and I start to brought tzuyu upstairs, who still can't say something because of what happened..

I open the door and get inside and she just follow me while the maid was already fixing the bed and also the everything..

"You can rest now here, and I will tell to nayeon and dahyun to brought your clothes here, you already hear what I told to mom that you will live here, understand?" I said and she just nodded and I just excuse myself first and the maid was not here anymore and I start to get out from the room and I found mom at the hallway and I just walk towards at her..

"What happened? Why she looks cried?" Mom ask..

"Her mom and her cousin was died and kill by someone, and also someone was following her before we found out that situation, lucky that I immediately find her" I say to mom and that made mom so shock..

"Oh my God, tzuyu family have a enemies? And that's the reason why it's happened to her mom and to her cousin?" Mom ask.

"I don't know mom, but looks like they don't have a enemies" I said..

"Ok, you did a great decision son, that you let her live here forever that we can take care of her, I will look for her and go now to your room to rest" mom said and before she go to her room she kiss my cheeks first and I just walk towards to my room..

Until I heard someone that made me look who is it, and I hide at the wall when I saw who is it, it's Mingyu..

"Do you did a great job?" He said through phone call..

"what?! Why you let Taehyung punch you?! You are so Stupid bitch! Aish!" He said..

The fuck?! He is the one who gonna kill tzuyu?! I just clenched my fist..

"Oh really? That's good news, but did you see Taehyung and tzuyu in the house and found out tzuyu mom and cousin dead body?" He said that made my eyes widen, he is that killer?!!!

"Of course I am, I'm the one who kill her dad, and next was taehyung's father and if I already kill everyone, I will be the boss here and no one will stop me, and tzuyu will be my queen" he said and he look at my way and he found me and I just clench my fist and he looks shock when he saw me and I immediately walk towards on him And punch him hardly..that made him drop at the floor..

"HOW DARE YOU TO KILL THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVING HER HUH?! AND YOUR NEXT TARGET WAS MY PARENT? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME MINGYU! YOU DONT KNOW ME, I CAN DO IT TO YOU! I CAN KILL YOU DOUBLE TIMES! AND DO YOU THINK THAT WE CAN PUT YOU AT THE PRISON?! YOU WRONG! YOU GONNA LIVE IN PRISON FOR YOUR FUCKING WHOLE LIFE!" I said in loud voice..

"Taehyung!" Mom said and I look back and found mom, dad and tzuyu who found out mingyu seating at the floor and they all walk towards here..

Also I found uncle and auntie coming here..

"What did you do to your cousin Taehyung?" Uncle said..

"Why don't you try to ask your son uncle? All the people he kill and all people he ask for to kill someone important for them" I said while looking at them..

"What are you talking about?" Auntie said..

"Tzuyu's parents and her cousin died all because of mingyu! I heard it from him that he talking to someone about the plan and his next target was us! That he can be boss here and can make tzuyu his queen!" I said with madness..