Leave Me Alone

A/N: this one shot was so familiar to you if you are fan of meteor garden 2018

TAETZU FF

I call Jungkook if he knows where Taehyung is and he tell me that him and Taehyung was at the Bar, the bangtan favorite elegant bar in Korea..

Then I just go there wearing my shirt and my jeans and I also have my shoulder bag, my hair was fall down

When I get inside at this bar, I look first to all people around, all things is shinning and there's a lot of people around and the place was big and wide..

It's my first time going here..

Then I start to walk around, and Finally found Taehyung and jungkook who is with their own girls while drinking their drinks..

I felt jealous and I just look at their drinks..

Then his head turn on me and that made him confuse and jungkook saw me..

"Oh tzuyu, your here" jungkook said..

"Join us" jungkook said once again..

"N-no, it's ok" I said and lastly look at Taehyung who is clung into the girl..

I confess at him 3 months ago but he didn't accept me, he just telling me why I like him even he is Playboy and love playing girls heart, I always tell him the truth, because I know he have a reason why he became like that but he ignore it or he get mad at me..

But I still not moving away from him and I still stalking him..

It's what the people say, if you love someone you don't want to lose it

And it's what I did..

Then he just look at the girl while smiling and talking, then I just sigh and walk towards at the bartender to seat at the chair and just wait for them to stop..

Until I saw someone seat beside me and face me while me, I'm not facing him..

"You are alone" this guy said while holding his drink..

Then I just shyly nodded..

"Do you know that this is bar? You looks like first time here, I am right?" He ask me...

"I know this is bar, and yeah it's my first time here" I said while smiling, because he looks nice guy..

"Oh first timer..then you need to drink some, that you can felt how so feel good this bar is" the guy said..

Then he start to order a drink for me..

I'm so shy to refuse..

Then the bartender give me a glass of beer..

Then I grab it and smell it..

"You don't need to smell it, it's so good, I swear" this guy said and I look at him who is already drinking his beer..

Then I look at Taehyung who is still talking with the girl..and I saw that girl kiss him at cheeks and that made me hold the glass tightly and I look at the guy who is beside me and smile at him..

"I will try" I said while smiling..

"Then show me that you are strong" he spoke..

"Do you think I'm not strong? Because I looks like little girl...you wrong" I said and trying to smirk..

Then I look at my drink and start to drink it..

When half of the beer I drink, I put down the glass...

"Good job.." this guy said and I just smile at him..

TAEHYUNG's POV

I've been talking with this slut since earlier when tzuyu suddenly come here and I know it's jungkook fault.