Maid

(hi guys! I post something about what ship story I going to upload very soon, if it's NAYKOOK or DAHMIN, just comment down below what ship story do you want me to upload very soon, that's all thank you!)

(It's a little bit long, so I hope you won't get tired tapping your screen and scrolling hehehe)

NAYKOOK

My friend told me that she already found a better work for me and she brought me there to become a maid of someone that I think same age as mine, or 2 yrs gap our age..ugh! Nevermind! I need to work for my friend dahyun, so we start to doorbell here in the big gate, then someone open it and it's one of guard and I just bow a little..

Dahyun: hi, is Mrs. Jeon is inside?

Guard: yes ma'am, what do you want for madame?

Dahyun: my mother was friend of Mr. And Mrs. Jeon, she told me that she finding a maid for his son, so I brought my friend to be his maid, is it ok that we enter?

Guard: oh your ma'am dahyun?

Dahyun: yes I am..

Guard: oh I'm so sorry ma'am, come in..

Then she look at me and she just grab my hand and pull me inside, then me I start to look around while dahyun was talking to the guard, this house is not only house this is Mansion and there's a lot of red roses, my favorite flowers..I just smile when I look around because it's looks so refreshing here and I like it here..

Dahyun: let's go unnie..

Then I just nodded and we start to walk towards on the big door and she start to open the door and we both get inside while I start to look around at this shining house, full of golds and silvers, the stair was long and wide, the floor Was in marble, then a maid with a formal clothes walk towards on us..

Dahyun: hi, where's auntie?

Maid: she is on her office maam..

Dahyun: ok, we just going there..

Then she just guide us and I start to bow on her and I start to follow dahyun that she start walking at this long and wide stairs..

We finally reach the second floor while I just looking around at this cool rooms, then she stop that made me stop too and she start to knock at the wide and big door and someone open it, one of maids and I just bow on that maid..

Dahyun: is auntie inside?

Maid: yes ma'am dahyun..

Dahyun: ok thank you, let's get inside unnie..

Then I nodded on her again and she start to get inside and I just follow her and me I just look around at here, there's a lot of books, if you going to ask me about my habit, well my habit is reading some business books or more than that and I love flowers..

Then I saw dahyun is already to a middle age woman and they both hug each other and they both broke the hug while dahyun look at me and she sign me to come to them and I just bite my lower lips and bow on the middle age woman..

Dahyun: untie she is my friend and you also finding a maid for oppa right?

???: Yes dahyun, who is she?

Dahyun: she is Lim Nayeon auntie, unnie this is Mrs. Jeon, mother of jungkook..

Me: nice to see you madame..

Mrs. Jeon: ohh she will be maid of jungkook? But she looks pretty to be maid dahyun..

Dahyun: yeah auntie but unnie want to have a work for her sister that still have a sickness, uhmm her sister have a cancer and needs to have a operation that's why she wants to work here..