Baby Pictures

DAHMIN

I cook for our dinner, for sure there schedules is already done, so I already text him that I will go here on his apartment to have time with him after a long long time that we didn't see each other because of our own schedules with our members..

When I'm done, I just place the plates, spoon, and fork on the table and of course water and glass..while I clean the kitchen first, until I hear that door open, that made me smile and turn around after I done cleaning the kitchen and found him..he also saw me that made his eyes widen..

Eh? He didn't know that I'm here?

He immediately run towards on me and hug me, while I just hug him and smile..

Jimin: why you didn't told me that you gonna go here? Then I already told to manager to cook..

We broke the hug..

Me: I text you..but you didn't saw it..

Jimin: ohh I'm so sorry hyunie, I really don't have time to pick up my phone, when our schedules earlier is really hectic..

Me: it's ok I understand it, ok I cook for us..we can eat now..

Jimin: did you cook this?

Me: yeah, I found it on refrigerator and I decided to cook, because for sure you are tired..

Jimin: aigoo, my hyunie is so sweet..

He pinch my both cheeks, I just slap his hand and he chuckled on me and seat on the chair, I also seat beside him and we start eating while he telling me what happened to there schedules earlier..I also told to him about what happened too on our schedules..

When we done, I start to place the plates on the sink also the glass..

Jimin: I will get inside first..

I look at him and nodded, he just get up and walk towards on our room, well it's his decision to have a only one room for us, he doesn't want me to sleep to other room that's why, overprotective boyfriend indeed...he also can't sleep without hugging each other or he didn't listen to music..but he more prefer to hugging me while he is sleeping...

One is when we going to sleep is he loves kissing my forehead before we drive to our Dreamland and I just start being loving it..

When I'm done washing plates and glass, I just wipe my hand on the towel and walk towards on our room, when I open the door to get inside I saw him topless that made me stop from my track, while he brushing his hair by the towel, he already wearing his black short while he looking at mirror, did he shower? Why he really so sexy and hot at the same time?! I gulp really hard when I saw his six packs abs and he turn around and face me, and I already saw his half nake body..

Jimin: done eyeing me?

I look at him and grab the towel and trow it to his face, I just walk towards on the bathroom to change my clothes into my short and to my shirt..

When I'm done I just get outside of the bathroom and found him wearing his white shirt that I gift on him, while he is seating on the bed and he close the cabinet and look at me, I just rolled my eyes and walk towards on the bed and seat on it too and start to fix the blanket...until I felt that he hug me from the side while his chin is on my shoulder...