Argument turns into Break Up

NAYKOOK

I'm so tired by our hectic schedule earlier and we already finish our dance practice for something with Jeongyeon of course...

I start drinking my water here because I feel exhausted from everything.....

Then I start to take a restroom first and left my members first

I get inside to the bathroom...when I'm done, I start to look at myself infront of mirror and fix my hair that looks messy

After I finish myself, I start to get out and walk towards to my members..

But I found them laughing with someone

Wait...

"Jungkook?"

I said and Continue walking towards to them and they all look at me, he is not alone, he was with the other vocal line in Bangtan....

"Unnie, after you get in restroom they suddenly show up here to visit us" Momo said while smiling and looking at me..

"It's quarantine right? And you all have own schedules?" I said coldly because he didn't listen to me..

"Mian nayeon-ah, Its also what Namjoon told us, but jungkook keep pleading to us, that's we go here to visit you all and it's not exact that we have a schedules right now and it's been so long ti-" I cut off Jin oppa..

"It's still oppa..it was quarantine and there's a lot of people who have sickness because of the virus was spreading and just stay on your dorm" I said coldly again..

"Unnie"

"Let's make unnie and jungkook talk to each other first" Jihyo said..

"No, stay here... jimin, Taehyung, Jin oppa and jungkook thank you for visiting but go back to your dorm" I said and walk away from them and grab my bag and walk away from them and I heard that they calling me but I didn't mind them and I start to walk at the hallway outside of the practice room..

Until someone stop me by holding my hand and pull me to face this person and I look who is it, it's him..

"What's your problem? Is it not good that I'm here that I visit your members and of course you" jungkook said, then I start to remove my hand from him..

"Jungkook, if you listen to me, I won't be like this..is it not enough that I talk to you in call last day and tell you that you can't visit me or us, because of the quarantine, then look now, you are here and you really brought your other members with you..the world is not safe jungkook and you still not listening and you being childish again" I said coldly..

"We both are tired about our works nayeon, but I still can go here to visit you or visit the others, that I think you will be happy that I'm here, but I didn't expect that you will get mad..we take a swab test before going here and our manager was with us and bang pd allow us to go here because jyp call us for something, that's we decided to visit you all before we got home, well I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you, and I'm sorry for being childish Boyfriend to you.." jungkook said in calm voice.

"Jungkook!" His other members said and they all walk here..

"If you feel so tired to relationship.... let's take a break first...." Jungkook suddenly said and that made me look at him and realized something..

"Let's go hyung, noonas we going home now, see you soon" jungkook said while looking at my members and he start to walk away..

"W-we going now nayeon" Jimin said....

Then They start walking away here and say goodbye to their girlfriends....

Then I just rubbed my forehead because of this...