Get Back to My Arm

NAYKOOK

my members tell me that jyp needs me at the office right now and that's I got there and met jyp..

I get inside and bow to him and I also saw that he is talking to someone familiar..

Then I start to walk towards at the couch and finally I saw who is it

It's my ex..

That I just broke up last 9 months and I start to seat at the couch infront of him, his hair was change it's getting longer and it's black and have a blonde..

My hair was already red orange for our comeback, me and him doesn't have a communication to each other since I broke up with him, because I care for him and I really do..

My crazy stalker name josh was trying to kill me and trying to kill my boyfriend 9 months ago, and that's why I decided to end my relationship with him but I didn't tell him the reason and didn't allow him to ask me and I just immediately run away from him that time..

His popularity was becoming huge and I can't reach that kind of popularity of him and many fans of him if ever that dispatch will reveal us, I'm so bubbly through on cams but when it's off cams I looking at some bashing and hating words that toxic fans trowing to me and to my members and i really have a habit that reading some that kind of comments..

"Finally you both was here, I call you both for this" jyp said while holding a invitation and we grab it from his hand and we start to read what inside..

It's a invitation to perform in one stage at the American Tv show..

"Its will starting the promotion of twice at western, and BTS will help twice with that and nayeon was the center of twice and she will help her group to rise more, and I hope you jungkook will accept it" jyp said..

"Of course I will accept this jyp, twice also become my friends and my other members become twice friends too, and I'm glad that I have a collaboration with twice center" jungkook said while looking at jyp and smile..

"That's good tho..so what's your reaction about it nayeon-ah?" Jyp ask me and I just cough..

"I-its good too jyp, that I can help my group to rise more, also to met some international once that wants to meet us" I said and smile at jyp..

"Good to hear, so tomorrow I will book a flight to both of you, that you both can start the choreo at US" jyp said and we both just nodded..

Then we say our goodbyes now and we start to get out from the room while I still holding the invitation..

"See you at US" jungkook said and he start to walk away from me and get inside to the car and his driver start to drive away from the building..

Then I look at the invitation again, I only can do was take a breath..

I already told to my members about this collaboration with Jungkook in famous tv show in West and they all looks so proud for me, I am happy but Im so nervous because my ex that I didn't meet after the break up will be dance with me..

"Why you looks not happy unnie? It's a good opportunity that our group will rise at other country" Momo said..

"That's right unnie" dahyun said..

"Then what you thinking?" Jihyo ask..

"After my break up with jungkook nine months ago and I didn't reply to his text and calls after the break up and now, I met him and not only met him, we gonna perform together and at US for weeks, that without you girls and I'm alone with him" I said with nervous look..