His Ex

DAHMIN

I already done from preparing because Jimin's classmates before in college will visit us and also want to see our daughter Minhyun, but She is with her uncle Taehyung and auntie tzuyu at our dorm having a play time with unnies and with other oppas, because minhyun always mention them to us that she really miss them and I call tzuyu and Taehyung to brought minhyun with them, because if I didn't allow her she only will cry and I can't stop her until I didn't obey her..she really have the personality of her appa jimin..

And yeah speaking of jimin, he already got home and he just fixing his clothes..

Are you asking why me and jimin is living in one roof right? Because 6 yrs ago, we accidentally did that, you know what I mean that he forgot to wear it, you also know what I mean..

Even JYP and Bang Pd can't believe on it, and they decided to hide it because it's will be have a big scandal in kpop world..we still idols right now but we take a break first by our own director decisions for our own groups, even minhyun and me was visiting JYP and the company, all employees was looks so happy when they saw minhyun that have a mix look of me and jimin, her cheeks was always unnies and hoobae target to pinch, because her cheeks was so soft..

She really loves her dada toy, the chimmy one, she have a lot of those on her room, and yeah she is 5 yrs old little girl, her hair was straight, he face was in Perfect figure, and she really have a habit that when she saw me or jimin, she will run to us crying and she will tell us that she really miss us, she is so cute, she literally cry baby..

I already wearing my jeans and simple top, and jimin was also wearing his black jeans  and his top was have a stripe shirt inside and also covering by the denim jacket that he wearing right now..

Then we already here the doorbell, that made him volunteer to open it, while I just fixing the foods at the table, then I just look at the front door and there's his classmates in college before..

And I have one friend from them that I only knows and it's Shane, and when she saw me, she call me in loud voice and I just smile, she still like before, bubbly girl and she just immediately walk towards at me wearing her dress and we both hug each other just like how much we miss each other and we broke it now..

"Your so pretty dahyun-ah, it's been so long time since I didn't saw you, I only see you in TV by performing" Shane said while looking at me..

"Same as you Shane, so how's the new life with your boyfriend huh?" I ask her, with tease, for sure she will blush..

"Well I don't have a boyfriend right now, well we both broke up because he cheat on me" Shane said, hayst Everytime she get a boyfriend, always the reason of broke up was cheating..

"You know what, find a better man who is not cheater, check the guy first before dating them, they just wasting your trust and love for them" I assure her and she just nodded..

"Oh guys, let's seat now the foods was already prepared" I said while looking at them with a smile and they just start to seat at the chair..

I going to seat but I just found out jimin talking with someone, ohh it's his ex girlfriend that he telling me, but he didn't mention that she is his college classmate

Why I felt jealous? He already my husband and why would I jealous right?

Then I just start to seat beside Shane and just call them and that made them both look at us and I just sign them to eat and they both just walk towards here..and seat beside each other, by the way the table was long and wide..

So I can't hear about what they both talking into, but they both was smiling widely to each other while talking and eating..until Shane say something...