Confess To My Long Time Crush

A/N: Confess to my long time crush was dahmin one shot, for sure all people who gonna read this know what it feels when they always see their long time crush

-----------------------------

DAHMIN

I'm so nervous, freaking nervous because it's the shoot for the photoshoot with Bangtan sunbae, it's been so long time since our groups was have no communication with each other because of the hectic schedules and we are the lucky girl group will have a collaboration with bangtan or BTS, the biggest boy band in the whole world, they are so overrated or so popular around the world..

But our jyp said to tzuyu that she needs to act normal infront of her boyfriend, BTS Taehyung, because there's some new face that we gonna meet and tzuyu just obey jyp for our safety..for sure it same as bangtan sunbae..

I wearing a blue jeans pants and white sweater with my Channel bag and my Gucci shoes, we start to get inside at the big waiting room that only twice and BTS inside with the stylist, we start to bow to people around..

Also to bangtan who is already here but only Jin oppa, namjoon oppa, hobi oppa, and suga oppa was here..

"Oh twice is here" Namjoon oppa said and we start to bow at them and introduce our group..

"Nice to see you all again, it's been so long time ago since our group seperate" Namjoon oppa said..

"Yeah sunbae, it's good to meet you all again" jihyo unnie said..

Then we start to seat at the chair, they start talking and talking while me and Sana unnie was here busy at our own phones..

"Aigoo, here's the maknae line, the late comers" namjoon oppa said and we stop from using phone and look who is it..

It's Taehyung oppa, jungkook and jimin oppa..who is getting inside of the waiting room they also bowing on us and it's what we did and I just saw jimin oppa looking at us one by one with a bow and his eyes turn on me and he smile and bow and I can't help but to blush and look at my phone..

Jimin oppa was my long time crush since 2017, I also have his pictures at my room at dorm, and I also watching some bangtan videos and his cute videos..that always make me happy..

"Aigoo dahyun is blushing" Sana unnie tease and I just playfully slap her shoulder and she Chuckle at me..

"Unnie stop teasing me, we are here to work not to talk about that" I said and Continue to do what I'm doing at my phone..

"Tsk, you still can't take your eyes from him dahyun-ah, because he is good looking right now, I am right?" Sana unnie said and I secretly look at him who is talking with a girl staff that they both was laughing..

Then I look at Sana unnie and nodded..and get back at my phone..

"Look, jimin is looks so sweet with the girl stylist" Sana unnie tease again..

Then I just Secretly stare at that, I saw how jimin oppa clung at the girl stylist while they talking, we also can hear how they teasing each other and how they laughing together..

I just ignore it..

"You know dahyun, it's so long time you hiding and keeping your feelings for that guy, you need to confess it and don't be scared to tell the truth..if he will reject you, it's just ok, still many boys around that you can date..you only have no Boyfriend to us and you need to date someone who can comfort you and love you more than we love you dahyun-ah" Sana unnie said and I look at jimin oppa again..who is now talking with Taehyung oppa..

"We always telling it to you dahyun-ah, follow what your heart and your mind telling you, we all know that you are really easily to get hurt, but I felt that you are getting stronger than before..just think and feel how much many people loving you dahyun-ah, just always think positive" Sana unnie said while I'm busy looking at him who is looks serious while talking with Taehyung oppa..