I'm afraid to fall in love but

* a/n: another DAHMIN one shot, I'm still thinking a good content story for taetzu and naykook story, but don't worry I still uploading their stories here hehe *

DAHMIN FF

JIMIN POV

It's my birthday but no one remember that, even my members just acting weird since earlier and didn't mind me, and didn't congratulate me for my birthday

our schedule just finish but still there's no singing and surprising to me as to my birthday..

It's kinda upset me, but it's ok

I understand, for sure they have their own important business that's why they forgot my birthday..

I just grab my phone if I will receive a birthday message from my friends but still there's no notification from them..

Until I saw a notification show up and it's from my girl

I immediately tap it and look if what she send..

Dubu:
- hi jimin-ah.. I've done my schedule now, how are you? You want me to visit you right now? I don't have any schedule this day

Then I pout because she also didn't remember my birthday..

Me:
- it's your choice to go here dubu, I'm just here in company, I already done my schedule right now with my members too

Dubu:
- ohh, ok im coming, see you oppa! Love you!

Me:
- take care dubu

Then I turn off my phone

I am too immature to this? That I didn't send a I love you too to her?

Aiish!

"Hey jimin, are you ok?" Taehyung said who is now seating beside me..

"Hyung you also pouting, is something wrong?" Jungkook said who is seating infront of me..

"Don't tell me that you and dahyun, argue again" Jin hyung said..

"No, we didn't..she will visit me here because she told me she already end her schedule same as her members" i said while looking at them..

"Omo, then you also tell to dahyun to brought tzuyu, your so selfish" Taehyung said and it's made me look at him..

"Then I'm selfish here now" I said coldly..

"Are you all not selfish and forgotten something? I feel so weird to all of you guys, you all so mean to me!" I said and get up from the couch..

JUNGKOOK POV

jimin hyung suddenly Speak coldly to Taehyung and it's made us look at him..

Well it's our plan to make him mad, but all of us know that it's his birthday right now and we know he is so upset that we act that we forgot it..

After he leave us alone here, we all look at each other and start burst in laughter..

Then Taehyung start to look at jimin hyung who is barging to get inside at the room and close it harshly..

Then we just laugh again..

"You guys, you really play with him, if jimin will cry, it's not my fault it's your fault guys" namjoon hyung said..

"You also part of this joon, because you join this prank" Jin hyung said..

*Time skip*

We've been staying here at the couch for long, until my eyes saw dahyun with tzuyu, jihyo and nayeon noona.