Loser

DAHMIN

I'm so pissed right now, because last day that King Park Jimin of our campus was really made me so mad, he even take my ID and how can I get into school right now that he was holding my ID...

If his parents really didn't own that school, I already punch him and give him a lot of bruises..

And that seulgi was the reason why he really take my ID, because he thought that I hurt seulgi that was his girlfriend, actually a fake girlfriend, and seulgi really wants to have him because they are childhood friends and that's why seulgi was dreaming that jimin will like her, that absolutely jimin won't do..

He was big flirt here into our campus and no wonder there's a lot of girls was so crazy over him

My mom scold me that I still need to go in school that's why I just got here and I told to guard that park jimin stole my ID and my friends help me with that, that's why I get in to our campus..

Then I saw Tzuyu at her locker and I walk towards on her to apologize about what I did last day..

"Tzu" I said and she look at me and I just bite my lower lips..

"I want to apologize about what happened last night" I said..

"No need unnie, someone already told me everything and it's not really your fault and it was Irene fault"

"But they won't do that, if they didn't hate me" I said..

"I don't care about those unnie, atleast I already know the truth" tzuyu said and I smile at her kindness..

"And yeah, why you don't have a ID?" She ask..

"Well, that King Jimin stole it from me because he thought that I really hurt his girl"

"Seulgi?"

"Who else"

"Oh speaking of the king, they are here" tzuyu said and I saw my other friends running here and I look back and found jimin with his friends who is walking towards here..

Then I walk infront of them to stop them..

"Dahyun" jihyo unnie said..

"Oh hi cutie" hobi said...

"Stop calling me cutie, if this jimin making me like a devil" I said..

"What do you want?" Jimin said..

"Give back my ID, Playboy"

"What if I won't"

"You won't?"

"Yup"

Then I kick his feet..

"Ouch! F**k!" Jimin said..

"So give my ID" I said..

"Tae, give her ID" he said and Taehyung start to give my ID and I wear it and look at him before going away....

"A king like you is just a peace of trash to me, loser" I said and walk away..

"Just wait for my revenge!" Jimin shout and I stop and look at him smirking..

"Do what you want and I don't care about that, I'm not scared at your threaten any more king of losers!" I said and stick my tongue on him and walk away with my friends..

- TIME SKIP -

I go at the library to get some book for my next class but I heard someone groaning and saying stop and I start to look around and I heard a familiar voice and I start to walk where is it and I finally found jimin hurting a guy..