Right One

DAHMIN

I already here inside of library after the exam that we take, and our friends are with me right now, they helping me how to confess to dahyun..yes i like my bestfriend..and I wanted to confess on her but I'm scared that she will reject me..

Jihyo: just think positive jimin, and you can do it..

Momo: don't worry, we are here..

Me: but how?

Namjoon: stop talking about it first, dahyun is coming..

Then that made me breath out and I saw that they smile and dahyun start walk towards on the chair beside me, with a smile..

Dahyun: what you all talking about?

Tzuyu: we talking about the exam earlier unnie..

Dahyun: ahhhh

Nayeon: by the way dahyun, what you gonna told us?

Yeah I remember that, she told us something earlier but she didn't continue it when the exam started, and we all look at her..who is look nervous..

Me: is something wrong?

Dahyun: uhmm..I have a secret..

Me: what Secret?

Dahyun: I l-like someone..

That made me Secretly look at the others and they also..

Jin: ok, who is it?

Dahyun: don't get shock ok...since before I already admire him because of his kindness..uhmm did you know e-eunwoo? (We all nodded) I like h-him..

That felt me that my heart drop on the floor, when I hear it, what if I just don't confess on her?

Dahyun: I know jimin, you both is so close the each other right?

I nodded..

Dahyun: uhmm can you help me to get close on him also?

Me: o-of course..for sure he will h-happy..

Dahyun: thank you so much jimin, your the best bestfriend ever!

Then she suddenly hug me, and I just put my both hand on her back and I look at the others, and I saw the sadness on their eyes and I just fakely smile on them..

--------------------------------------------

I realized something that I just wrote my feelings for her on my secret diary, I just wrote there what I felt when I'm with her when I'm alone and taking a fresh air..I even Sketch her here in my diary, there's two sketch that I made and the last is still not over.. it's will done if dahyun is with him now..that I made her happy with him..

And I let her free when she already with him, I know eunwoo is a good and nice man, he will take care of dahyun...and he also have feelings for dahyun, and that's so hurt me but I still can handle it..

I still didn't told to dahyun that Eunwoo also likes her, I will just make a plan that they will meet each other and start to confess to each other, and me..just walk away from them to give them a privacy even it's hurt me so bad..

That the girl I admire since I met her, is will be to other man and me is only her bestfriend who will guide her like a older brother..

I brought her on mall to buy a gift for eunwoo, and she really looks so excited when I told it to her, and I'm with others also, and we let her buy a gifts inside of the store and the others is outside with me and the others is with her inside..