Addictive To Online Games

TAETZU

I already done from cooking our dinner and maids already help me preparing the dinner, and I just to upstairs to get our son and of course him..

I knock first on our 9 yrs old Son, name Kim Taehyun, it's from his name because our son was really looks like him

I get inside to look for him and when I get inside, I just found him seating on his chair and playing online games on his computer, then I just sigh, he really didn't listen to me, I told him to study not to play games, and I'm so done..

That's why I remove the extension..then I cross my arm and he looks at me..

"Momm I'm playing" he said while looking at me..

"Many times I already told you that study and you have a time to play games and you didn't listen to me, go clean yourself, the dinner was ready and your grandparents will visit us" I said still with cross arms..

Then he just get up and start to go on his bathroom, while I just prepare his clothes..

"Mom I will prepare my clothes!" He shout from bathroom..hayst my baby was getting older, then I just sigh and get out from his room to go at our room to wake up my husband, for sure he is so tired after his business trip with his business partners..

I get inside now and found him facing the wall while sleeping and I can't help but to smile and walk towards at him and seat by my knees to look at his handsome face..

"Wake up now hubby, the dinner was ready" I said while stroking his hair and he start to open his one eye and stretch up while I stand up..

"Mom and dad will visit and join our dinner" I said while fixing my hair..

"They already here?" He said through his husky voice..

Then I just nod and he start to seat up from the bed

------------------------------------------

We already here at the dining table with his parents, eating our dinner while he is beside me and Taehyun was beside his dad..

"So how's the business trip Taehyung?" Dad told to him and I just look at him and eat my dinner..

"It's fine dad, many shareholders will be part of us" he said while smiling..

"That's nice" dad said..

"So tzuyu, you told me that you want to work at company, taehyun was getting older and he can do what he want" mom said..

"Yes eomma, but Taehyung doesn't want me to get work or to get stress and just here at home" I said while looking at mom..

"Get stress? Wait are you pregnant?!" Mom said that made Taehyung choke on his food and I immediately give him a water and he drink it..

"Mom, what's that?" Taehyung say to his mom while wiping his mouth..

"It's just come on my mind, and why would you stop your wife Taehyung, for sure tzuyu was getting bored and bored here and only helping the maids inside and outside of this house" mom said, well mom was right..

"I'm her husband and of course I really care for her health and I don't want her to get stress just like what is happening on me inside and outside of Company, Taehyun was 9 yrs old and he still needs his mom" Taehyung said..

"But dad" taehyun said..

"No buts taehyun" he said..

"Hayst he always listen to you, but to me, no, he just keep playing online games on his computer and not studying" I said while rubbing my forehead..