Chapter 143 - The Lightning Storm Pt. II

(Image credit - Matt Howard at Unsplash.com)

A/N: Happy New Year to all my kind readers out there across the globe! Thank you for your votes, comments, and support ;) Stay safe and be well.

Also, look at the header picture. It's totally fine to skip this chapter, esp. if mature content isn't your thing.

---

He kissed her slowly and gently, devoid of the frantic voracity that had consumed him earlier. He took his time taking in all the soft contours of her lips, tasting with the smallest strokes of his tongue.

She noticed that her librarian had returned to his usual unhurried pace. He caressed her bottom in his large hands and leisurely grazed his middle finger slowly up and down the groove of her posterior. He kissed the corners of mouth and took each of her lips in between his, softly sucking and licking, exploring her as if he was kissing her for the first time.

She let him set the pace of their sweet-play wanting to ease him back into the safety of their mutual devotion.

Eventually, she rose on her tiptoes to deepen the feel of their kisses, wanting to give him more and wanting to take more. Apart from a few tantalizing slow licks down the seam of her mouth and over her lips, he had yet to venture past the threshold.

She decided she had given her librarian enough time to get his books in order.

Just for them to be ransacked again, by a small red fox.

Her thoughts brought upon a playful smile that briefly broke the suckling hold her mouth had over his soft bottom lip. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. Since she couldn't grow in height, she needed to find other ways to bring them closer. She knew that if she needed to climb the tree of his body, then so be it.

He groaned softly at the feel of her tugging arms and hungry enveloping mouth. Her velvet warm tongue was insistent as she sought out his with bold strokes. He could feel the sole of her small foot digging along the side of his calf as her arms tightened their hold around his neck and shoulders.

He then realized that his little fox was trying to climb him.

"I wish I was taller," she murmured against his lips. He easily hoisted her up with one arm that he positioned below her bottom in the water while his other hand ran up the side of her body to softly knead her breast. She wrapped her legs around him, pleased at the height he had given her. His responsiveness broke their kiss for just a second, enough for her to breathlessly declare, "I'll go easy on you."

He stared at her for a moment before the edge of his lips tugged slyly up in amusement.

"Oh? I'm afraid it's been the other way around."

She gasped at the revelation but didn't have any time to reflect on her incorrect assumptions before he cupped her breast, lifted her up and closed his mouth over her nipple.

His cold tongue flicked and teased at the ache that was building across her chest. He suckled tenderly before squeezing her body in his arms. He moved to her other breast rolling his eager tongue over her hard nipple, soothing it with soft suckling.

She tangled her fingers into his long white hair, tugging at his tresses in appreciation at his open-mouthed kisses to her breasts that became rougher, messier, and his suction more insistent. She panted heated and heavy breaths and arched her back, letting him know she wanted him to continue.

He kept lavishing each small rosebud making them glisten from the wetness of his mouth before he moved to take the other. His tongue lapped roughly over her nipple, having his way with it before he gently grazed his teeth on her soft breast just around her small peaks teasingly.