Chapter 122 - Hair-brained Ideas

Ye Hua's gaze shifted from Dong Hua's icy cold stare to the trembling plates that were balanced on the the almighty god's arm.

"Ugh, can you believe Second Brother?" His beloved's voice snapped him out of his trance-like state upon hearing he would have to share a room with Dong Hua.

"Here Dijun, let me take these," said Bai Qian who took a stack of plates from Dong Hua and walked off to the kitchen. Ye Hua stood nervously there alone with what he considered to be an enraged and sexually frustrated unifier of the worlds.

Dong Hua stood stiff as a statue as his gaze met Ye Hua's again. "I do not want to share a bed with you," declared Dong Hua coldly.

"I also was not expecting this, Dijun. Qian Qian and I have never had problems sleeping in the same roo—"

Before Ye Hua could finish, Dong Hua had turned around and walked off into the kitchen leaving Ye Hua to clear away the rest of the table.

Even though his stone face was unreadable to everyone else, she knew he was in a state of internal disregulation.

"Dijun, I heard you have to sleep with Uncle Ye Hua in Gugu's room," she said quietly. Her father's directive didn't surprise her one bit but she wanted to validate her mate's feelings.

She pulled him to the side of the kitchen so they were out of the way of people coming in and out. He gently stroked his knuckles down the side of her face. She squeezed him above his hip and sweetly smiled.

"Dijun, it's just one night. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I heard from Gugu that Uncle Ye Hua is a very quiet sleeper. He doesn't even snore. It's like sleeping with a dead body," she said with a giggle.

"Tomorrow morning?" he asked and blinked at her. He looked vacant and lost.

She nodded. Her face became thoughtful. "You're mad at my father aren't you? When I heard him give out the room assignments I was afraid you'd do something. Something violent," she whispered.

He could tell by the look on her face that she was relieved he hadn't. "I controlled myself," he said proudly. "I did not want to embarrass him in front of his family and in the home he grew up in."

She nodded. "That was very nice of you to spare him. I have some things I need to work on anyway. I'll show you tomorrow morning," she said with a bright smile. "Just go to sleep early and it'll be morning before you know it. Or you can meditate. Uncle Ye Hua would benefit to be inside your aura, the fight with Qing Cang—"

"He will not be inside me," said Dong Hua a little too loudly.

Migu walked passed by them and tried not to laugh.

"Okay, okay, no one gets to be in your aura. Just me, right?" she said while rubbing his arm.

"Just my little fox," said Dong Hua as the corners around his eyes softened as he gazed at her. He slipped his arm around her back and held her close to him.

She looked around to make sure no one had their eyes on them and she rose on her tip toes to kiss him on his soft cold lips. "Be good, Da Bai." She smiled while she stroking the side of his face.

---

Dong Hua was sitting stiffly in Bai Qian's room on the edge of the bed with his hands on his knees. He looked over to the corner of the bed.

 He looked over to the corner of the bed