Chapter 12 - Releasement

A/N: Warning, aggressive sexual content and violence

Image credit is not mine and belongs to the owner. 

---

"Yang Kai," he heard her call out his name. 

He opened his eyes. 

Could it really be her? 

He sat up abruptly in his bed and could see someone standing by his bedroom door. It was so dark he couldn't tell who it was. He waved his hand to light the candles on the table. The soft glow dimly illuminated the darkness. He could see her small form from across the room. It was really her. She was dressed in only her white sleeping robe as if she'd just woken up in the middle of the night and immediately came to see him. Her eyes seemed tired but her face was as lovely and alluring as he had last remembered.

He had not expected to see her in the Fang Xu Realm. It had been just a little over a thousand years since he'd last laid eyes on her. He still remembered how she looked up at him sweetly on the terrace that night of his father's birthday party. Her hair, flowing down, softly caressed the contours of her face. She had lit up in a wide smile when he said he had a gift for her. 

He'd known her from when she was just a kit who would rough and tumble with him in her fox form. She loved his gifts. She had always been particularly cute to him, especially with her nine fox tails, fanning out playfully when she was excited, but as she matured, he couldn't help but be captivated by her undeniable beauty. He sighed softly as the images from the past flashed through his mind.