Chapter 155 - The Firmament: vault of the sky

A/N: Somehow my contacts fogged up while writing parts of this chapter. 🤔

(Image credit - m wrona at Unsplash.com)

---

After she had turned the page, he looked curiously down at her.

Had she shoved his hair up her nose he wondered. He took a closer look and noticed that she was affectionately sniffing his hair while still engrossed in the book.

---

Earlier he had eagerly facilitated several rounds of breathless pleasure-play for the both of them. The sound of bells joined the enraptured chorus of his muffled moans, her uneven sighs, and the whisper-whimpers of his name. He gently hooked his arms around her thighs, positioning her legs over his shoulder. Her small foot kicked involuntarily as he dipped his cold tongue into her flower. She shuddered in pleasure as he slowly lapped along her center, soothing her petals with each soft lick. His lips sealed over her peach blossom and he suckled her gently making her gasp and her back arch in response.

A low deep hum from his lips filled her as he consumed her nectar, the light sweetness of her arousal was more intoxicating to him than anything else he'd ever had on the tip of his tongue.

Currents of pleasure crested like tidal waves before crashing over her trembling small body, leaving nothing left except the most euphoric debris.

Sinking into the blissful relief of released tension, she gazed up through her magical ceiling at the indigo night sky. The stars seemed to be winking at her, a kind of congratulatory collusion. She smiled and closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath.

Small spirals of grief circulated through her quivering body, knowing it would soon end. She whined with pleasure and surprise as he sucked gently on her blossom bud one last time.  She felt a tightening rush bolt up her chest as her breath hitched. Her fingers weaved into his hair, clutching and clenching needing desperately to feel tethered to him. He took his time with running his tongue along her petals gathering every bit of nectar he could consume. He continued until he felt her breathing disperse into deep sighs. He gently moved her legs off his shoulders as his lips glided up her body.

His kisses, like snowflakes, landed and then melted on her belly and chest before she felt his lips pressed over the delicate space between her collarbones.

She twisted his light-blue robe in her hand, wanting it off. "Please. I want to touch you," she whispered, still trying to find her breath.

It was always the same. There wasn't an instance where she pleaded with him that didn't decimate the ice block that was his heart.

He immediately pulled off his layers. Her hands roamed the broad chiseled expanse of his bare chest before tugging insistently at the waistband of his white silk pants to try to pull them down.

"Let  me." His husky drawl only fueled her need to have him. He swiftly tugged his pants off and tossed them onto the floor.

Propped up on his side, he left the smallest space between their naked bodies as he patiently let her hands slowly explore every line and curve of his upper arms, his pecs, and finally down his defined abdomen. Her light touch sent jolts throughout his body, his muscles twitched in response. She turned to lie on her side facing the porcelain landscape as she traced her fingertips over the subtle rise and dips that led further south.

His breath hitched as she leaned in to let her tongue glide over the once coveted pebble.

Sliding her hand up to his shoulder, she applied enough pressure for him to roll onto his back like she wanted.