Part-579

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik wrapped his hands around Nandini, taking her in a hug, making her confused but soon she felt his warmth and love radiating out from his hug and Nandini gave in.

She too wrapped her hands around his back and hugged him with equal warmth. Realising the same feeling coming out of her, Manik tightened the hug, as they could feel each other.

It's been a while since they have shared such a hug. On feeling his strong hold, Nandini too sticked herself more into him, trying to soak in his warmth as much as possible.

As she moved more in him, Manik tightened his hold more on her and they could feel all the longing and distance btwn them covering up

As she moved more in him, Manik tightened his hold more on her and they could feel all the longing and distance btwn them covering up. They felt love and peace in the hug. The warmth spread and eliminated the coldness in their soul which had seeped unintentionally.

Nandini's left cheek was resting on his heart and she could hear his heartbeats, while Manik rested his chin on her head. They both closed their eyes to feel each other more intensely. They breathed in each other's fragrance. All the tiredness and negative feelings were leaving their body.

Nandini realised that she have missed him so much and that is why, she tired to get more close to him if that was possible and in reflex, Manik holded her more firmly

It's been 5 mins since they are hugging each other but neither they are realising abt the time nor they have any plans to move away anytime soon. After resting his chin on her head, Manik felt to hide himself in her and that's why, he moved his face from her head and hide it in the crook of her neck.

Her open, thick, long hair acted as a curtain for him and he could feel hided from the entire world. He inhaled her freshly sprayed fragrance and tried to soak in her warmth. Now that Manik was surrendering in the hug, Nandini took the charge.