Part-513

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

P.s:- the bouquet pic is shifted to the cover picture and house and decore pics in the next update.

Next morning, arvi and mukbhi were first and second respectively. Than Manan joined them and they came at the breakfast table. Just when they had started their breakfast, dhrulya came. Seeing them Mukti had a bright smile and asked, teasing her.

Nandini's outfit.

Mu-so aaliya how was the night?

Aaliya had the bright smile and seeing that arvi and mukbhi laughed. Dhruv seem to be tired comparatively. Anyways they were eating their breakfast and at the mid came a sleepy cabir. Thank god covered properly. Seeing his messed up, sleepy state everybody laughed and their laughter woke up cabir completely.

Anyways he had just come to drink water so after drinking that he left back in the room and slept again. Post breakfast, dhrulya and arvi had plans do they left to their way. Cavya were still sleeping and mukbhi and Manan were in their rooms, resting.

At one point, Manik had gone to the washroom and Nandini quickly made some calls. Later, at early evening, Nandini said to Manik that she will be back in some mins but actually she left the mansion and went away with the car arranged.

Manik waited and waited but Nandini was no where to be seen. He checked every nook and corner of the mansion. Soon there came a butler and gave a bouquet to Manik and left without saying anything.

Manik was confused and had frowns on his forehead. He at first kept looking at the fading butler, later he looked at the beautiful bouquet and found a card on it. It said.

Don't look for me around in the mansion.......Meet you at 8.00 pm at my special arrangement for you.......the car will pick you up.

P.s:- wear anything that makes you comfortable 😉.

Your's truly,
Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra.

Manik smiled blushed at the card and mumbled to himself.

Ma-okay Mrs Manik Malhotra........I'll be waiting for the night to unfold soon .

Saying that he smelled at the bouquet and inhaled the beautiful fragrance of those flowers and came to his room just to get a message. It was from Nandini stating.