Part-475

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Once they were out from the deep water, Manik came to Nandini and pulled her close to him. They were still in the pool. People went back to their fun. Nandini was resisting to come in Manik's hold but Manik was Manik.

Manik came close to her and captured her completely. He could easily see Nandini huffing out like a bull in rage. Her nose was flaring so strongly. Not coz he threw her in the water but in dirty holi water. She looked away and Manik smiled.

Grabbing a chance, she pinched so strongly on his tummy, inside the water that Manik had to leave her. She quickly moved away from him and moved to the stairs to climb up. It was a bit difficult coz firstly many people were there in the pool.

Secondly she was in saree and heels. She gripped the stairs and climbed it, that's when abhi came and forwarded his hand. With his help she came out properly, behind him Mukti got a towel for Nandini.

Taking that from her, she looked at Manik who was still smiling inside the pool. She dabbed her face still looking at him and after 2 mins walked away. Once she moved, he too came out of the water.

Nandini came at a corner, the girls surrounded her. She was wiping herself over the cloth as she was cringing badly on her state. The holi mess was getting on her nerves, she stayed far for a while. Once Nandini dried herself as much as she could, she came back to the crowd.

After some 15 mins, when she was mingled in the party once again. A hand came from behind and palmed her mouth. Before much could happen the other hand came and got locked around her tummy.

Soon she lost the contact of the ground. She was moving backwards by the person, which was Manik, as she recognised his touch. She struggled to get out of his, threw her hands in every direction to grab attention of the public but nothing worked.

She was made to stand in an isolated area of the garden. Where there was greenery, no mess of holi, fresh air. The music could be heard but still peaceful silence had a upper hand. She turned to Manik who was smiling. She pushed him hard and he stumbled backwards but instead of getting serious he started giggling.

Nandini turned to go but Manik held her wrist, twirled her right in his arms and locked his hands at her back