Part-520

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini continued eating her lunch but after 2 morsels, the pain rised up again inside her stomach and this time it didn't go even after a min. She clutched her stomach and took his name painfully.

Nan-manikkkk........

Manik looked at her on her call and saw her badly in pain, he got up and came beside her. He cupped her face and asked being hell worried.

Ma-kya hova Nandini?

Cupping his wrist with one hand and holding her tummy with other, Nandini spoke.

Nan-it's paining Manikkkk aaahhhhh.

She was in so much pain that she was abt to fall from the chair but since Manik was holding her she couldn't.

Nan-aaaahhhhhh Manik bahut dard ho rha hai.

He was getting worried for her, he picked her up in bridal style and came in their room. Making her lay down on the bed, he came beside her and realised that they forgot the medicine and it's prescription.

He dialled to the dr to get the name of the medicine but the call couldn't connect, he called at the hospital and got to knew abt the strike. He was hell worried now. He looked at Nandini beside him, who's state was getting worse with passing min.

While here Nandini was dying in pain, she was sweating, her eyes were getting squeezed due to the pain. She was wittering coz of the pain. From hugging her knees to her chest to control the pain, till sleeping on her tummy to control the pain, she tried everything.

Nandini was moving everywhere on the bed, her head moving in left and right direction due to the unbearable pain. Manik came beside her, cupped her face and said.

Ma-Nandini just relax........I'll get you a pain killer.

Saying that Manik left to get a common pain killer and water. Nandini was alone in the room, going through the unbearable pain, her yelps increased.

Nan-AAAAAHHHHHH MANIIIIIIIIIK..... hey bhagwan..........AYYYIIIII MAAAA-IIIKKKKK.........AIYAPPAAAA.........OOOOHHHHHH.........MANIKKKKK.

She was moving right and left clutching her tummy. She tried to sit in order to control the pain but couldn't even get up also. While downstairs being in the panicked state inspite of doing things early, it was getting late for Manik.

Nandini pressed her lips on the mattress to control her screams as they were too loud and going out of the room, she fisted the bedsheet to hold herself but the pain seemed to have no mercy on her. Her feet were rubbing again the mattress in pain.

She was laying on her tummy along with clutching it with her palm but a sudden jolt of pain and she turned back quickly.

Nan-AAAWWWHHHHHH manik......... AAWWWHHHHHH MAAAAA......... Manik.

Manik got the pain killer and he filled the water, his hands were shivering and coz of that half of the water fell on the floor but he was least bothered abt it for now. He ran on the stairs and came back to Nandini.

Seeing him entering the room, Nandini lift her hand in pain so that he could hold her. Manik ran towards her, holded her hand, sat beside her and said.