Part-544

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Guys you'll might get notifications of early chps......actually the pics got deleted many are aware of it so I am posting them back. Okay.

P.s:- I won't be posting any stories for finding in chps anymore........ ppl than comment for that story related thing and gets the target completed....... those who wish to find a story......plz drop your story on my profile.......if any reader will know abt it......they will answer there........I am sorry if anybody felt bad........but i can't help it.

Ma-mei kaisa saadu aur monster ho........yeh mei tumhe raat ko dekhaunga.

Saying that he expressed "I will show you" through his sharp eyes, while Nandini said nothing. The interview went on and after this candidate, Manik paused it coz they need to eat lunch or else Nandini might get late.

Manik came to Mr Malhotra to call him for lunch and told him abt Nandini's visit, while Nandini in the meantime was removing all the food on the coffee table. Soon Mr Malhotra joined them. They had a peaceful lunch and then Nandini left for the hospital.

While she was on the way to the hospital, she was thinking something. After a few thoughts, she reached hospital and started her work. There was still an hour for her duty to end and there was no patient waiting out and that is when Nandini started pondering over her thought once again.

Well her thought was to go ahead in her field. She was in a thought to became a surgeon too in this field. She googled searched for a few things related to this field and to clear her doubts.

Though google is not a complete source of it, for reality you need to enroll in an institute. Nandini did find a few and ringed them up and took details for it. She completed the first step to became a surgeon and that was research. Just when she was done, there was a patient.

By the end of her duty, she conducted 3 more patients and then headed to home, with determination to talk to the Malhotra men's about this at the dinner table. Coming home, she got fresh, took some rest and then came down to prepare tea and snacks as it's time for Mr Malhotra to arrive home.

When she was busy in this, Mr Malhotra came back. After some 15 mins of his arrival, both the Malhotra's gathered on the dining table and had their snacks, amidst talking. Then spending some time, Nandini made way to the kitchen and completed her work of making dinner.

Just when she was done with cooking, Manik's car had entered the gate. Nandini came to the main door and opened it to see Manik heading towards it. Welcoming him, they came in. Meeting Mr Malhotra, Manik made way to his room and got changed.

Romancing a little with Nandini, they gathered at the dinner table at the dinner time. At the mid of their dinner, Nandini spoke.

Nan-dad........Manik.

Her tone was clear that she wanted to say something. On her call both the men's looked at her in curiosity while Nandini said once they're attention was on her.

Nan-actually i wanted to ask something.

Mr Malhotra bobbed his head as a gesture to  "go ahead", than Nandini said.